Hurt

om shook his head, no shivaay... this cant happen. If anything happens to soumya, i will never forgive my self. We have to find her...

Shivaay nodded his head. before that om, rudra .... you should hear what bade papa told her....

What? Rudra asked.

anika touched rudra shoulder. her phone have call recorder and we found what bade papa and soumya talked....

om and rudra looked at shivaay to know more..

Shivaay took that phone in his hand and played the audio.

Hello... Who is this? Soumya voice heared through the phone.

Soumya  kapoor...... oh sorry not kapoor... its Soumya tendulkar... Tej loudly laughed .

Tej singh obroi, so its you...  Soumya angrily replied to him.

Tej voice calmed down a little. Listen soumya, so you are the last hire of Adya industries. Moreover asad sister, isnt it? Its my fault that i didnt noticed the similarities between you and asad.

you..... Where is my brothers? Where is my harshad bhaiyya and asad bhaiyyu. Tell me damn it. her voice shivered at the end..

Didnt  your svetlana di never told you where your brothers is?Then i will tell you now. Your wait is over.

You should come to Adya industries, do you understand, that old building now without any delay... he loudly laughed through the phone and the recorder ended there.

They all looked at each other and quickly walked out to find soumya.

When soumya entered inside adya industries, her heart beated fast. This is the place where she spend a lot of time with her brothers. The corridors, lift everywhere she felt her brothers touch.

When tej asked her to come here, she is not afraid at all. Because this is her place, this is where her brothers started their dream. she touched the wooden board where Adya wrote in a bold letter. Tears flowed through her eyes.

This is it. she is going to see her brothers soon. When she looked on she saw the man she hate the most is standing infront of her. Soumyas eyes darkened, She wanted to kill this man for taking away her svetlana di.

tej looked in to soumyas eyes, he wondered why he never found she is asad sister? Soumya and asad , both have a lot of similarities. He know he cant kill her, this little devil. because it will cost his family. but he have to close this chapter soon.

Soumya Tendulkar? So this is the real soumya. You came for me ? isnt it ? you entered my house for the revenge. And my child, the loss is all yours....

Soumya heart hurted. she calmed herself. Mr. tej singh obroi, i never, i never ever acted anything. i doesnt even know that the devil is in the obroi house. I loved you all with my heart. but you.... you took my life, my family... you killed my svetlana di, you bloody bastard ...... you kidnapped my brothers, you destroyed adya industries.... i hate you soooo much..

she grabbed his shirt... tell me tell me where is my brothers. where the hell you hided them? She cried....

Tej grabbed her hair, you little devil, i can erase you from this world forever, but i cant do that.... because my childrens they never forgive me ....... he sighed. Do you want to know whre i hided you brothers? I will show you... he pushed her with him and came outside the building. 

here... here your brothers are resting in piece... he show her the mud infront of her.
When she heared the word, she collapsed on the ground, she shook her head hardly. no... you are lying... you are lying... tell me, its a lie. Then i will go away from here.

he laughed... no... my little devil. this is the truth. they are sleeping here, do you have any doubt? Then please check it out...

her all body shivered with his words. she looked at side by side and found a little knife. she took it and digged through the mud. she is crying aloud and digged again and again. She cried out loud bhaiyyuuu.............

This chapter is specially dedicated to @niharikaa333