Sisters

Priyanka wake up from her sleep to see the two beautiful persons in her life? Arhaan and soumya. She slowly took arhaan hand from her, then covered them with the banket. When she opened the door, her happiness... all gone.... there standing tej singh obroi infront of the room.

He smiled at her and looked in to the bedroom. Oh... look at there, who is sleeping beside your husband... is it your husband mistre....

Priyanka shouted before he completing his words. Tej singh obroi...just stop your nonsense before i forgot who you are. If you dont want to get a slap from your daughter, stay away from me. Who the hell are you to judge them.. you accused that innocent girl.... infedility? Tej.... look at your self before blaming someone.

Priyanka...... tej try to slap her, before that someone took his hand. He looked at the person.
Rudraa... she ... what she said, dont you heared what your sister said to her father?

Dont dare... rudra shouted, dont dare to hurt my sister infront of me. I never protected her and now... i will.
Yes mr.tej... i heared everything, i mean everything you two argued.
Why do you care about soumya and where she is sleeping? She is his sister
.. if priyanka can sleep beside me, soumya also have the same right to sleep beside arhaan....

But... but rudra... soumya is not blood related with him. You and priyanka are the real siblings. What i want to say is, why dont her sleep in our guest room. Tej argued.

Rudra clapped his hand. Wow.... now you are speaking about blood relationships, You know... there is no blood relation needed for becaming siblings. Peoples like you never understand that. Arhaan is priyankas husband and if she doesnt have a problem, why dont you have? By the way soumya is here because she is my wife, that is what you claimed.isnt it? Then when her husband have no problem, what is your problem? Dont even try to interrogate in my wife life.
I know you want her alone. You are planning something. But just remember, i will follow her like a shadow everywhere. If somebody try to hurt i will destroy them... so dont.... this is my last warning.

Arhaan heared the small fights running outside. When he heared rudras words, he felt a little bit happy.. because there is someone also here to take care soumya if he is not. He sighed. He want to go from here as soon as possible. But before that soumya should leave her past here...

Tej walked away with an angry face. Priyanka looked at rudra. Thanks bhaiyya for supporting my soumya...

Rudra smiled.. i know prinku  you are disappointed in all of us. I am sorry for not understanding your feelings. I am sorry for not being there for you in your life. We are the worst brothers. But remember this, now onwards i will be there for you and if you hurt by anything, please let me know.

Prinku looked at her brother. Rudy bhaiyya. When did my brother got this much maturity. You are changed a lot. Its ok. I will forgive you, after all you are my brothers... but the things you are done with soumya... i dont know when i can forgive you all...The thing you can only do now is .... Cherish her for this short time she is here, that doesnt mean you can go back to her life... when time comes, please let her go.... priyanka walked away from him.
A tear drop fallen in to his hand. Rudra touched his eyes. He is crying... why? His heart is paining. She is right... i should cherish the moments.... and letting her go...... no... how can i?

Arhaan watching rudra from far.. a man is crying alone.. he felt a little sympathy on the person. But that doesnt mean he will forget everything. He never want soumya go back to this people or their life. They doesnt deserve her.

Prinku.... anika called her from behind. Prinku smiled at anika..
Anika di.... gauri di... how are you two?

We are fine. Come... we want to talk to you.anika and gauri dragged prinku to their room.