Fear

obrois, They all cried for the women who is lying on the floor. shivay looked at svetlanas body. His thoughts are wandered around the past. he never thought he will cry for this women. but today his heart is aching, the truth is haunting him. moreover a new fear is growing inside him. how? How could he face soumya? is she forgive them for their mistake? is she accept the truth that svetlana is no more . He looked on the phone which svetlana given to him.

Shivaay, We should inform police. anika told him with shivering sound.

shivay nodded his head and called the police.

A little while later police arrived and completed their inquiry. They took her body for postmortom.

They all followed the ambulance which carrying svetlanas body.

Om doesnt know exactly what he feel that moment. he thought about svetlana. He hated that women more than anything in this world, because she is the women who is the reason for his mother tears. but isnt it the truth? No... the truth they obrois is the people who stole her wonderful life. She is gone. his heart is really crying for her, because now he know how much broken the women is. She lost her love, if he is in the place of her, isnt he forgive them for taking away his love. Nooo... Never

They all arived at the hospital. Shivay completed all the formalities and they are waiting for tia to come and takeover svetlanas body. They informed tia husband about the death.

Om walked back to svetlana. her body is covered with a white sheet, but he can see her face. he touched her cheeks with his both hands, then kissed on her head and whispered, Sorry..... we will meet again and be my friend in that life. two tears droped from om eyes.
A fear is growing inside of younger obrois and anika. The fear about soumya, how can they face soumya? how they told her that one of the obroi killed her last hope.

thats when a car parked infront of the hospital. They saw tia and her husband. They looked behind them to know is soumya is there?

Tia is broken. her hisband hugged her for the comfort. she is crying on his shoulders. Then they saw the women they are waiting for, Soumya...

Soumya looked at everyone, She doesnt understand what is happening.  Tia picked her from the house, but she doesnt explain the matter. She saw a broken tia di. why tia di is crying? She asked this questions more than  100 times. but no reply came back.

Her heart beated fast, she is afraid of something. she want to know the matter. There is no more strength for her to hear any bad news.

She walked behind tia. She dont want to face anyone..... She just need her svetlana di right now, but.... why svetlana di not taking the phone. Thats when one hand hold her shoulder from side, the sudden touch shaken up her.

its shivay who touched her shoulders. She stared at him and walked backwards. Why.... Why they all looking at me like this? What is happening? Thats when she saw a body covered with white sheet infront of her. she looked at the face which is not covered. Svetlana di....... She whispered, She ran to her and hugged that body.

but her di is not responding to her. why did her di doesnt touch her hair and kiss her head? Why di is sleeping at such a place? Why di is covered with white sheet? There are soo many questions passed through her heart, her mind know the ultimate answer, but her heart is not ready to yet beleive the truth.

Soumya hugged her di tightly, Di... Wake up.... we have to go...... We have to find bhaiyyu and harsh bhaiyya......... Di...... she called svetlana   again and again. tears flowed through her eyes, her words shivered and broken.... Di.... dont play with me, iam really afraid, if you act like this my both brothers will get angry with  you..... ok iam sorry... they are not.... she touched her both ears.

di.... wake up di.... How could you do this. I want to see your marriage with my harsh bhaiyya. We have to find a beautiful girl for Asad bhaiyyu and moreover you both will give  a cute baby for me.... Di ..... She cried her heart out.... but there is no response came back.

tia hugged soumya and cried, Somu... dont .... our di is gone to a better place. Dont cry?

Soumya shook her head and told, tia di , are you mad? She is sleeping, she doesnt go anywhere. She promised that we will be together..... How could she go.... She is slerping.... She will wake up, i think she have cold. her body is really cold. i will make her warm.

Soumya took svetlanas one hand and rubbed it with her hand.......

Om ran to soumya and tightly hugged soumya from behind and kissed on her head. his tears flowed through her hair. Rudra clenched on to anika and they both cried....

Shivay..... His heart silently crying for this cute bubbly girl who is broken and alone and he is really afraid of her future.................

Sorry guys for the very late update. I have some prblms came inbetween.  Thanks for all your support. I will try to update regularly. Sorry again.