SCENE 2.

╔══════════════╗  "who are you to judge me?"╚══════════════╝SEO EUNBI

╔══════════════╗ 
"who are you to judge me?"
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"Hello." i greeted with a bow to the staff and 'director' that was standing in the room.

"seo eunbi?"

i nodded.

"great. you've come on time."

i nodded.

"this meet-up is just to tell you that your ceo decided you should star in an upcoming drama that is being aired soon."

my jaw dropped. YES!!!!!

"oh my gosh, i would be so honored to star in it." i bowed a few more times, thanking the two. "thank you thank you—"

"absolutely." he said. "but before you appear on the show, we're gonna take you to the set to see how it goes, okay? since i hear this is your first filming, we want to make sure you know how everything works so it's smooth in the end."

i nodded. "i will work my hardest, even though i'm new."

"good. that's what we like to hear."

/

two days later, the staff took me up to the filming site, where i would soon meet my coworkers. i had yet to find out what the drama was going to be about, but i was willing to do anything at this point.

first, i trained at fantagio as an actor, hoping to debut and star in some shows. but nooo. they wanted me to become a member of an upcoming girl group, so i quit. then, i moved to starship entertainment, and was training to be an actor. now, i've finally gotten a chance to debut in a film.

i stepped out of the car, as my manager guided me through the swarm of girls screaming through the doors of the building.

"why are these guys everywhere??" i wondered to myself.

"EUNWOO OPPA!!! EUNWOO OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!"

oh my god. not this again.

"how can they film with a bunch of these girls screaming outside...." i muttered to myself, as me and my manager managed to slip inside the building.

i let out a breath and looked around. we were inside a hospital, it seemed like.

"the filming is in here?" i asked my manager.