SCENE 5.

╔══════════════╗  "i'll be nice to you, if you're nice to me

╔══════════════╗ 
"i'll be nice to you, if you're nice to me."
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"ACTION!!"

"so, you're expecting me to harbor you, an idol, inside of my house?!" eunwoo said his lines irritatedly.

i nodded quickly. "if i were you, i'd be honored!! but please. please please please let me stay for a little you're the only non-celebrity person i know—"

"YOU JUST MET ME!!"

"I DON'T CARE!" i yelled.

"what about your family??"

i squinted at eunwoo. "do you think i have family?!" while saying my lines, i had realized me and my character (kim hyejin) have a lot in common.

eunwoo let out a long sigh and slumped his shoulders. "no. go live on the streets."

"you've got to be kidding me." i said. "my fans would die to have me live in their home, how could you—"

"you're so self-absorbed." eunwoo scoffed. "this is why i hate idols."

THAT'S YOU!!!!1!1!1!1! i said in my head, forgetting that this was all acting for a second.

"....i'll pay you." i said.

eunwoo looked up and raised his eyebrow. ".............you really think you can solve everything with money? why do i keep seeing you around?? i don't want any part in your little cat and mouse game, please. get. out."

"i don't want to be an idol anymore." i muttered.

eunwoo looked up at me and scoffed again. "what?"

"i hate being an idol. if i hide long enough, they'll forget about me. i'll change my identity and live a normal life again. that's why i need your help." i said, acting disheartened and sad.

eunwoo let out a long sigh. "this is why you need a place to stay?"

i nodded.

eunwoo sighed again. "...i'll let you stay."

i lifted my head in a second and smiled brightly. "THANK YOU!!!"

eunwoo stared at me for a couple of seconds, before looking away. "under a lot of conditions."

"will do. i'll do everything."