SCENE 3.

╔══════════════╗  "i don't want to do it

╔══════════════╗ 
"i don't want to do it."
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"Yah eunbi, why did you do that??" my manager asked. "are you crazy?"

"what?? i was only standing up for what was right!!" i groaned. "are you on their side too??"

"of course i'm not." he said. "but do you think appearing suddenly and rebelling to the people who will be debuting you will make your debut good?? you have to think about this."

"i don't care! they don't need to debut me. i'd rather they not. i'll find another opportunity. i don't want to work with a snobby diva anyways."

"this drama will make your career's start perfect, eunbi. everyone watches the dramas that eunwoo is in. you have to continue with it." my manager said. "you don't have a choice anyways."

i groaned. "are you serious??"

"i am. now suck it up, and apologize to the staff members and eunwoo."

i stuck out my bottom lip stubbornly. "no."

/

five minutes later, i shamefully entered the filming room with my head hanging low. i cleared my throat.

"i apologize for being rude. i respect the staff and actors in this room. i'm sorry, i will watch my words from now on, please take good care of me." i recited what i had practiced saying with my manager earlier.

"wow, that sounds so scripted." eunwoo muttered to one of the staff.

i lifted my head up and glared at the guy. i would loooooove to rip his pretty face in half at any moment right now. but no i can't. for my career. for my career.

"just watch your actions from now on, we look forward to working with you." the director said.

yEAH i'll watch my actions and make sure justice is served to whom is should be to.

i faked a smile and nodded, returning to my corner, where my manager praised me for 'good manners'.

/

the day after, my manager drove me to a different filming site.

"today is your first appearance on the show. work hard and no sassy-comments, either."