SCENE 14.

╔══════════════╗  " forget about it

╔══════════════╗
" forget about it. "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

I woke up realizing i had been dreaming about eunwoo. eunwoo out of all people. i could've dreamt about park bogum, or—or seo kangjun but i had to dream of that little snobby diva.

i groaned and stretched my arms. "how did i end up back home anyways?" i shrugged. "guess i owe my manager's kids ice cream."

i let out a long sigh, picking up my phone to see if i has gotten any new text messages. there was one from the landlord of the apartment i lived in.

the text message read,

scary boss lady: the apartment building is closing down, since the dumbass city council wants to build something in its spot. the date for moving out is next week. i'll give you a refund on what you paid earlier.

"what??" i asked myself. "they're closing this building down?? wHY—"

"ccccCCRREEAAAK—"

i jumped when i heard noises of people walking on the floor above me. this apartment is really old, i guess i shouldn't be that surprised that they're closing it down. good for them. bad for me. very, very, bad for me.

lord, where am i supposed to go?? can i afford moving into another place??

i shivered at the thought of me being forced to sleep outside on the streets. truly tragic.

/

there's was luckily no filming this week at all. thank god. i was getting sick of cameras and bright lights and eunwoo anyways.

the first episode of the drama was going to air today, and so pd-nim gave us a break in celebration.

but i spent that entire morning on my laptop scrounging for a place to live in.

"why are all apartments in seoul so expensive these days?!" i groaned and kicked around in my bed. "this won't do this won't do—"

i sighed. "i guess i really do have to live on the streets then."

ding!

i squinted my phone once—ignoring the text message since i'm a bad texter. but i had to look twice, my eyes widening and me scrambling for my device.

eunpoo: come here.

(location.attached)