SCENE 24.

╔══════════════╗  "was it really an accident, though?"╚══════════════╝SEO EUNBI

╔══════════════╗ 
"was it really an accident, though?"
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

We were suddenly kissing.

i was so confused—did i misread the script? in case i would mess up the filming, i just told myself to follow eunwoo's lead.

which was just kissing me.

i hoped the camera's wouldn't catch my madly blushing face. glad it can't hear my crazily beating heart, either.

this doesn't mean anything. it's just acting. dear brain, it's time to hajima.

finally, eunwoo pulled back, our gazes connecting. the gaze he held was again, a mixture of emotions i could never understand.

"CUT!!"

i backed away a little, heat rising to my face again. "t-that wasn't in the script."

eunwoo cocked his head to the side and looked at the directors and producers. "it wasn't?"

the main pd let out a long sigh. "you should've kissed her like that in the time that you're actually supposed to."

eunwoo looked apologetic, and bowed 90 degrees. "i'm sorry. i guess my script was a faulty then." he said respectfully.

a smile formed on my lips. he's changing, isn't he?

"no worries, let's film it again then."

/

finally filming came to end, and i walked out of the site, the kiss constantly popping in my head again. i don't like him. i don't like him at all.

i caught up to eunwoo, at our daily after-filming meeting spot. he probably didn't even notice my presence, looking at the ground.

i tapped his shoulder and he looked up, half-smiling. "let's go."

i nodded and we walked side by side, and that's when i realized something. "hm...the reason why you're always out here is because you wait for me, isn't that right?"

eunwoo rolled his eyes. "well now i have to."

"no, even before too."

he looked at me as if i was crazy and scoffed. "you're delusional."

"and you're mean."