SCENE 4.

╔══════════════╗  "you're just empty

╔══════════════╗
"you're just empty."
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

I was pleased to see that the filming turned out well. it was perfectly heart-racing and cringey at the same time.

we continued with the other scenes minutes later, and the filming lasted until the sun started to set.

with this being my first filming, i was extremely exhausted and the last thing i wanted to see anymore were cameras. just seeing them give me a headache.

i slumped on the seat sweating and panting. i felt a blessing breeze of air on me and looked up. it was the intern girl from yesterday that i helped.

"i didn't know you were acting in this too." she said and smiled. "thanks for helping me yesterday."

i nodded and took the fan from her to fan myself. "no worries, i'll do it. you should get yourself some water. it's late and i bet you're tired."

she nodded and bowed before rushing off. wow. being bowed to feels great.

"hey."

i looked up at the voice and was surprised to see eunwoo standing there. "what do you want?"

"good job today."

i raised my eyebrow. "you're playing around, right?"

"fine. good job being absolutely exhausted for nothing." he said. "if you can't handle this, you won't be able to handle having to run around filming alllll day. tch. weakling."

"you're just soooooooooo mean." i said and rolled my eyes. "go away. i don't really want to see your annoying face right now. go. go."

"didn't want to be here anyways." he said, before turning on his heels and walking off.

i looked at the table sitting next to me to discover a glass of water that wasn't there before he arrived.

"hah. i must be dreaming."

/

the next day, we were filming again. except the scene was at someone's house. the house was supposed to be eunwoo's character's.

"OKAY, ACTION!"

i was running from those fans again. i must've lost so many calories only running for half of this drama.

acting panicked, i spotted a boy standing outside a bakery and bolted inside of it, pushing him away.

i was pressed against the closed door trapped between two arms. cue the cliche classic k-drama scene.

my eyes widened, acting shocked to see the boys face. "i-its you—HEY! YOU DITCHED ME ALONE WITH THOSE CRAZY BABOONS YESTERDAY!"

eunwoo's eyes widened and he covered my mouth. "calm down. and why do you keep coming to me??? i want nothing to do with you!!" he said his lines, leaning in close to my face with irritation.

"move." i said, shoving eunwoo off of me, and turning around to lock the door, shutting all the blinds in the windows.

"who said you can stay here?!" eunwoo asked.

"only for a little. anybody normal should feel honored to be in the same room as me." i said with pride.

"i don't even know who you are." eunwoo said. "but i'm assuming an idol."

"ding ding ding." i said. "now, are you willing to let me stay—"

"no. get out." eunwoo said, unlocking the door and pushing me outside with the swarm of reporters and fans.

"Y-YAH—"

"CUT!"

the fake-fans calmed down immediately, and i caught my breath. "how long do i have to run in this??"

"this is the last running scene, don't you worry." the director said. "okay, let's hurry and shoot the next scene."

"ACTION!"

the scene started off with me climbing up a few feet into an unlocked window.

"i can't believe i'm being forced to do this. i should be at home, getting massages—but no. i just had to run away because the life of an idol is too hard." i scoffed. "i'd do anything to have a normal life again."

i managed to open the window without tripping and climb inside. whoever's house this is, is coming home to a big surprise.

"a good surprise though, because it's me." i said to myself.

with a huff, i hopped inside the house, closing the window and looking around.

"this house is really small and ugly, but it'll do." i said my lines, stretching my limbs and sitting on the bed.

"YAH!!!"

even though this was all acting, eunwoo's yell surprised me, making me jump and scream. "AHH!!"

eunwoo and i screamed in unison like it said in the script. eunwoo was half naked like he was supposed to be, and used his arms to cover his bare chest. (let's not talk about that).

i caught my breath from the screaming and squinted at him. "no need to cover. there's nothing there anyways." lies.

"you're just saying that so you can see you pervert—wait." he looked at me and got closer. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!"

"CUT!"

i sighed and looked away from eunwoo. he casually walked back into the bathroom and returned wearing clothes. i laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. "i think i'm only exercising in this drama."

"that's the last labored thing you gotta do, don't you worry." my manager said.