SCENE 28.

The night continued in a blur as I felt myself slowly grow uninterested. side by side with eunwoo, greetings others and thanking those who grew passionate about our drama. we excuse ourselves from the party after an hour after the fiasco with 'my family'.

the car ride was silent, the faint image of the almost kiss we shared. was a delusional, perhaps but ever since the kiss on set everything's just felt different. I bit my lip softly as I looked over at the boy who had his eyes focused on the road.

then our eyes met, the clear road and the unspoken works that lay in the glimpse of our brown orbs. then in within a second our eyes are both on the road, with light blushes blossoming on the apples of our cheeks.

before we knew it we'd arrived at our apartment, we walked to the elevator in unison still in silence. when entering the elevator we simply just looked at each other as if contemplating as to who was gonna break first.

then eunwoo let out a breathless laugh, a smile complimenting his beautiful features. before I knew it I was laughing as well, we surprisingly made it to the door while holding our stomachs from the aching as we continued to laugh.

making it through the door and plopping on the couch was the end of the laughter. soon the silence returned but then it left as one of us finally decided to crack.

"how are you?" was all he could mutter as he sat up

"i'm great, how come?" i replied while sitting up as well, tilting my head.

"well i mean, you bumped into your family once again. just wanted to make sure you're okay..." he whispered, in a moment of what seemed to be shyness.

a sigh left my lips before a smile took over my face.

"at first i was well, not that good. seeing them especially on a night like this wasn't ideal but i have you. as long as i have my 'knight and shining armour' I should be fine." I teased, lightly pushing his shoulder.

"wow, it seems as if the one falling for me is you, eunbinnie." he teased back, trying to act as if he wasn't affected but a light shade of pink colored the apples of his cheeks.

"ha, you're just delusional." i muttered, rolling my eyes

"ha, you're just delusional." he mocked along with including an overdramatized hair flip. a goofy smile still playing on his lips, as we just giggled on the couch. mocking one another until our lungs lose its air and we become lightheaded, falling asleep on the couch in what felt like an instance.

A/n: heylo it's seiko here [pixiescum] this was completely written by yvnbin !! i've seen so many people who wanted this story to be continued and at last i finally decided to do something about it. <3 stay safe.