SCENE 10.

╔══════════════╗  "i don't know why i'm like this so suddenly

╔══════════════╗ 
"i don't know why i'm like this so suddenly."
╚══════════════╝
CHA EUNWOO

I had stormed off, leaving eunbi behind on the ground without thinking.

i didn't understand why i was suddenly so angry/bothered/upset at the fact that she just almost gone ran over by a car. shouldn't she be the one that is angry?? why am i acting like this so suddenly??

i stopped, thinking about turning back. i threw her out of the way pretty hard...what if i hurt her???

that bothered me even more. i groaned and grabbed my hair, shaking my head and continuing to walk. "am i going crazy?? i must be going crazy."

"since when did i care about other people??" i asked myself. "hah. i don't."

am i being protective suddenly?? over her????

no no no. i forced myself to continue walking, it was too late to turn back anyways.

SEO EUNBI

"that jerk..." i murmured to myself, glaring daggers into eunwoo's back the next day at filming. "i should slap him. but he saved me. but he also left me there—"

"what you muttering there about, miss idol star?"

i jumped and turned around, surprised to see minjae standing there. "oh it's you."

"oh yes it's me." he purred.

"ooookay then." i deadpanned. "and i wasn't muttering anything. nothing. just the usual."

"and at eunwoo too..." minjae then saw my glare and raised both his arms. "not my business anyways."

"GATHER UP FOR FILMING!!"

we all made our way to our spots for filming. from what i read from yesterday, there would be some drama going on with miss hyejin and mister hyunjin. how ironic.

"AND, ACTION!"

eunwoo let out a loud gasp, making me turn to him. "you have to go. my mom is visiting—"

"huh???" i asked, confused. "your mom???"

"that's what i said! i have to clean up your traces before she arrives too and sees and girl living in my house—"