SCENE 20.

╔══════════════╗  " i don't know why i care so much

╔══════════════╗ 
" i don't know why i care so much. "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

Before i knew it, i became the emotional lady crying while walking down the street like she just went through a heartbreaking break-up with her boyfriend.

i didn't even care if i was going to be recognized—like i would anyways. i took the bus home, my tears finally drying.

the only thing that hurt me the most, was that the people that should've been there for me didn't even want to, when i was suffering the most. why didn't they take me back?? why? why?

i wasted all those years, my entire childhood away that could've been happy. i could been so happy back then, having a family that should've cared for me and would teach me things, instead of me raising myself. but their decision put me in misery. what did i do wrong??

i let out a long sigh as i took the elevator up to eunwoo's place, entering the code and walking inside.

"yah, why are you home so late? where—" eunwoo suddenly stopped his nagging when he saw my face. "...d-did you cry?"

"goodnight eunwoo." i muttered, silently returning to my room and shutting the door.

i wish to forget about it, so that's what i'll do.

/
CHA EUNWOO

what's wrong with her??

she left the house without saying anything, and then returns late looking depressed and like she cried. did she cry?? why did she cry??

it made my heart ache.

i tried to forget about it since i'm not supposed to care, but ended up walking back in forth from my bedroom to her room.

i want to see her smile again.

"is she asleep now?" i asked myself, holding the doorknob and contemplating whether i should turn it or not.

at last, i lightly turned the doorknob, and peeked my head inside. eunbi was there, wrapped inside her blanket, fast asleep.

i tiptoed inside, but then flinched when my foot hit something and made a small noise.

i squinted at the object my foot hit.

a pill bottle.

i crouched down and grabbed the bottle that was half empty. i squinted more to read the label on it.

'zoloft'
high-chance of harmful side-effects.