SCENE 23.

╔══════════════╗  " how does that make sense?? "╚══════════════╝SEO EUNBI

╔══════════════╗ 
" how does that make sense?? "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

our short break was finally over, so now we were back to filming.

"eunbi, you had a few fans who recognized you this morning." my manager said. "congratulations."

i grinned. "it feels good, it feels good."

"but why are you always at eunwoo's place these days??" he asked.

haha. i forgot he didn't know about that.

"because i'm lonely and you won't hang out with me mister." i said. "what else?"

my manager chuckled and shook his head. "you two better be careful."

"what's there to be careful of?"

"lots of things, eunbi."

we entered the filming site once again, and i realized seeing the filming site of kwon hyunjin's home feels like an actual home now.

the scene started off again, picking up from where we left off from last time.

"ACTION!"

i was sitting at a desk in kwon hyunjin's "house", searching through the laptop and acting distressed while biting my nails.

"what is wrong with them???" i groaned and slumped down on the chair.

"huh? who?" eunwoo soon came into view, brushing his teeth.

"articles about me and this "incredibly handsome boy" are producing like crazy! they're everywhere!!!!"

"who? who's the incredibly handsome boy? gukyeon??"

i looked at him dead in the eyes. "it's you, dumbass."

eunwoo acted shocked. "me?!"

"oh my god you're so dumb—" i shook my head. "they think you've either kidnapped me, or that we're dating, or some totally insane story—"

"this is all your doing, hyejin~" eunwoo said. "your doing, your consequences."

"all of my male-fans want to kill you."

"whAt?? why??"

"i wonder whY!" i said.

"aren't you going to return though?" he asked. "i mean, your fans miss you so much, it's like the world has been thrown into chaos by you're disappearance!"

"i don't want to leave!" i whined. "they'll forget about me. soon."

"do you think people forgot about michael jackson when he died years later?"

i pursed my lips and looked down. "no..."

"you don't want me to leave either!" i added. "so don't try to convince me."

eunwoo let out a sigh and walked closer, closer, until there was little space between us. "you're right."

i acted a little shocked, widening my eyes. "what?"

"ah, nothing." eunwoo said, before turning and walking away.

"CUT!"

we got into our spots for the next scene.

"ACTION!!"

"are you making something?" i asked, peeking over eunwoo's shoulder to see what he was cooking.

"yeah." eunwoo muttered.

i continued staying close by his side in silence, watching him cook.

eunwoo finally turned off the stove when he transferred the food to two plates, turning to me but then stopping for a dramatic pause of what was going to happen next.

we were too close for comfort.

my heart started racing again.

his eyes flickered to my lips, and i suddenly became self-conscious of the 10 cameras filming our every angle, regardless of this being all acting.

eunwoo leaned in, closer, and i widened my eyes. his eyebrows were slightly furrowed, his eyes filled with determination. he leaned closer, closer, closer....

thump thump thump.

but then, unlike how the script said, eunwoo closed the distance between us, his lips touching mine.