Chapter 2

(Saniyah^^)

Saturday, September 23, 2018

¤ Braelynn ¤

" Dad can you please just stop?"

"Ima light his black ass up right." My father told me. I sighed deeply.

"Daddy you ain't gone shoot nobody"

He just stood there.

"We both fought, we both got suspended. I just want to consider this as water under the bridge. It's honestly been one day and between you, mom, mani, and Javion, I'm honestly getting tired of hearing about this sh-" I said catching myself.

"Lord your about to make me cuss." I finished as I rubbed my temples.

"We just care about you baby..."

"And I understand. I just want everything to stop, for God's sake, can you consider this less of a revenge thing and more of a heartbreak for your daughter. Dad I'm more hurt emotionally than physically." I explained.

"I understand... But I told you he was a-"

"Dad!"

"Sorry" he mumbled.

" Can I go to the mall?" I said holding my hand on my forehead. He nodded and walked out of my room. I threw myself onto my bed and sighed dramatically.

I sent Saniyah a text telling her I was coming through in 35 minutes.

I showered, did my hygeine and picked out my outfit for the day.

I parted my hair down the middle and just let it hang.

I grabbed my phone and 5 twenties out of my purse.

I sent Tasha and Racheal a quick text saying we were on the way.

I hopped in my car and plugged up my phone to the auxiliary cord turning to my spotify.
__________

"The last thing I'm checking for is a nigga" I told my girls as I slurped on my straw.

"All this fresh dick and you don't want any one? Ain't no way, Ain't no wa-oah... fresh, fine, lightskin dick eleven oclock" Tasha told us. We all looked ahead and indeed we saw three lightskins standing at one of the icecream booths.

I saw a tattoo that was familiar and it clicked. It was Tyler. He wore a black wife beater, some grey joggers with a pair of white harrauches.

Tyler's tattoo was so interesting to me. It was something going up his back...or down maybe? I'd never ask about it. Hell, I'd probably never even talk to him.

"I ain't mean to break your heart but baby that's what thugs do" chris sung loudly.

"Boy you act like a Kid" my brother told him.

"And nigga you act like somebody grandaddy, live some" chris went on.

I walked up beside my brother. I looked up at him. He looked down at me with his hard exterior. I copied his facial expression till he sighed causing me to give him a huge kool aid smile.

"Watcha doing out here knuckle head" he asked wrapping his arm around my neck.

"We just walking around till the movie start"

Javion nodded.

I looked over at chris and Tyler.

"Hey y'all" I told them.

"Wassup" Tyler told me. I have to say, I was shocked.

"What it do kiddo?" Chris asked me.

"I'm not a Kid" I rolled my eyes.