Chapter 8

Monday, October 4, 2018

Braelynn

Right now it was 10 in the morning and I was sitting on Dre's couch.

"You sure you ready?" He smirked.

"Boy shut the fuck you, are you ready?" I waved him off starting the game.

He pushed my head to the side before sitting beside me and grabbing his controller off the table.

We played the game for a good 2 hours before I decided to go home. Since today was officially the beginning of spring break me, Niyah, Tasha, and Racheal were going to blue bayou.

As I was heading out of the door the crew barged in along with Marvin and cole.

"Got damn y'all big bitches bout to take me out the game, especially Chris."I exclaimed stepping out of the way.

"Shut the fuck up girl." He said pushing my head.

"Hey y'all" I said hugging Marvin and cole.

"Wassup" Marvin said.

"We ain't seen you at school in a minute Mike Tyson" Cole joked causing them to laugh.

"Haha" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Where you headed to?" My brother asked.

"We were going somewhere today" I told him side hugging Tyler.

"Where?" Tyler asked.

"None of y'all business, I don't need y'all coming to ruin the fun" I told them.

"Girl we are the fun" Dre said coming over.

"Whatever, we'll be back sometime this week" I said turning around to walk out before Jay pulled me back by the back of my shirt.

"Hell no. Where y'all going?" He asked.

"Blue bayou. Shit." I grumbled then he let me go and I left.
——————
I prayed that the boys wouldn't try to follow us cause in all honesty, the only one I really want to see right now out of all of them was Tyler.

After a long day at Blue Bayou, I sat in the hotel along with Niyah. Racheal and Tasha were in the hotel across the hall.

I decided to go take a shower.
_____________
Niyah

I watched as Braelynn walked off into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I shot Jay a text.

I'm alone.

Almost automatically, I received a FaceTime call from him.

I answered and he had this look on his face.

"Why the fuck y'all in a hotel anyways?" He asked.

I shrugged.

He stared at me skeptically.

"What's wrong with you, why you being so quiet?" He asked.

"No reason"

"I just think you miss daddy, that's all." He smirked.

"Eww no." I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Show me something" he said walking somewhere and closing the door behind him.