Chapter 17

Same day

"Where are we going?" She asked while sitting up in her seat a bit.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her.

She looked at him for a minute before turning her attention back to the road.

Soon they pulled up at Tyler's house.

"Why are we here? Take me home." Braelynn pouted.

"Just come on" he mumbled while getting out of the car.

She sighed and did as told.

She admired his house while looking around. It was a one story house with a two bedroom, a nice ass kitchen and living room along with two bathrooms.

She followed him to his bedroom.

"What are you-"

"You want some dick right?" He asked her while taking his watch off and placing it on the dresser.

Braelynn mouth instantly became dry when she realized what was happening.

He looked up at her and chuckled at her expression.

He slowly slid his white t shirt off and tossed it on the floor somewhere.

Tyler stood in front of a speechless Braelynn and looked down at her.

He swiftly grabbed her neck and titled her head upward so that she would be look him in the eye.

"You trust me?" He asked. She slowly nodded.

"Pick a safe word."

"A safe word, what the fuck? Are you serious?" Braelynn laughed.

He held a serious expression which answered her question.

"Uh, rainbows" she shrugged.

He nodded while sitting on the bed and placing her in front of him so that she was standing in between his legs.

He took her shirt off and unclamped her bra letting her girls spring free. She shivered as the cold air hit her nipples. Tyler placed his warm mouth on her left breast while he used his hand to caress the other one.

Braelynn only watched as he licked and sucked on her body.

He showed the same attention to the other as she ran her fingers through the curls on the top of his head.

He looked up at her as he gently bit her nipple. She let out a shaky breath while making eye contact with him. He brought his lips to hers and slithered his tongue into her mouth. She placed her hand on either side of his face as their tongues fought for dominance. He palmed her ass as she sucked on his tongue and climbed on top of him.

Braelynn pushed him down on the bed as she tongued him down.

"Take these off" he mumbled against her lips while tugging on her jeans.

She rolled over on the bed and slid her jeans and panties off. Tyler watched her intently as she did so. He hovered over her while planting wet kisses along her collar bone.

He used his leg to part hers, as soon as his hand came into contact with her heat he smirked.

"This shit wet for me or that nigga you thought you was about to fuck?" He asked her while running his middle finger down her soaking slits.

"You" she breathed out.

Tyler lowered himself to her treasure. He admired how bald and neat looking it was but at the same time fat as fuck. She didn't have any razor bumps so he assumed she had a wax. Her vagina was also a shade darker than her skin color which was only natural so of course he didn't mind.