Chapter 19

Wednesday, November 21st, 2018

Saniyah sat in Braelynn's room watching Netflix while Braelynn laid at the end of her bed scrolling through Instagram.

Tyler, Chris, and Jay's two day business trip went on longer than expected because they ran into a business opportunity that would extend their line of work so they would be back today.

Braelynn was swiping through Snapchat when she saw a video of Chris, Tyler, and Jay on Chris's story.

Tyler and her have had little to no conversation since the night they had sex and it was bothering her like hell.

"Girl..." she let out a frustrated groan.

"What?" Saniyah said scrunching up her face and pausing the show.

"Should I ask Tyler why he acting like this with me? Cause he not about to do me like this Niyah." Braelynn frowned.

"I'm laying my fat ass up here, 3 weeks pregnant. I couldn't give less of a fuck" Saniyah laughed. "But forreal, fuck him. Maybe he does want you, maybe he doesn't. But either way you don't need to be worrying about him if he playing games and shit with you. Don't entertain that nigga."

"But we had sex, and it was amazing. The way he made me feel, you just don't un-"

"I do understand. Braelynn no matter how good the sex is, it ain't worth you putting up with his bullshit." Saniyah told her while playing with her nails.

"I hear you." Braelynn nodded.

"Bitch lets go to the nail shop across town." Saniyah said getting up and stretching.

"Why we can't go to the one you work at, I like that one."

"I don't feel like having small talk with ling ling 'nem. We gone talk enough when I tell them I'm taking maternity leave if Jay wanna keep this baby." Saniyah told Braelynn whole grabbing her purse.

"If? If y'all kill my niece I'm killing y'all. Period." Braelynn cut her eyes at Saniyah before they left out of her room.

___________________

"Fuck I missed you" Jay groaned while picking Saniyah up and planting wet kisses on her face.

"Javion" She giggled.

Braelynn sat on the couch all in her phone and didn't even acknowledge Tyler's presence.

"So what do I owe this lovely visit?" Jay asked his sister and Saniyah.

"We need to talk." Saniyah said looking up at him.

"Aight then ta-"

"In private."

"Aight y'all step out." Jay told Braelynn and Tyler. His walls were thin and he didn't want nobody knowing what they had to talk about.

Braelynn and Tyler both walked outside. Tyler hopped in his truck and Braelynn was walking towards her car when Tyler stopped her.

"Come here." Tyler said eyeing her.

"What?" Braelynn rolled her eyes while walking towards his truck.

"Get in."

She climbed into the passenger side of his truck and went right back to being all in her phone. This annoyed Tyler more than words can express.

"So wassup?" Tyler looked over at her.

"Nothing much." She said while popping her gum and smiling at her phone.

"Who got you smiling and shit?" He asked but she didn't respond. She kept typing away at her phone.

"You said something?" She asked him.