I am little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the dub con in last chapter. I can assure you that Brad is fine with it ;) Here is another chapter with a lot going on o.O I have no idea what they are doing.... Lol.

Enjoy!

-------

"Wohoooooo! Party!", Chester ran inside the house almost flipping Mike over who was just calmly enjoying his morning coffee.

Mike stared behind the man in shock and then turned to look at the Korean man who had doubled over, laughing. Joe had been laying on the couch reading a comic book. Just like Mike, minding his own business.

"The hell was that?", Mike asked when Joe finally stopped to catch a breath.

"That was Chester remembering that it's Dave's payday. And I was laughing at you, absorbing all his craziness", the man shook his head wiping away the water from his eyes.

Mike frowned. "That means you're heading to the bar right?"

"We. You're welcome of course too. This is the day we all mark to our calendars before, so we can be sure we don't arrange anything else for same day. And perhaps for the next day", Joe explained.

"Oh.. Okay. And what does that mean? I mean... Are you just going there to get drunk or?", the half Asian was unsure did he even want to join them. Besides he had homework to do, even if he didn't have actual school day the next day.

"Well that too. Just have fun. Maybe play some pool, like that. You know, getting a break from the studies and work", the Korean nodded smiling.

It had been almost a week since Chester woke up Mike by crashing on top of him but the memory was strong in his mind. He thought he probably couldn't avoid it, even if he would stay here.

"Okay. Guess I'll join", Mike smiled back at him. Bad idea or not, I won't see it before I try, he thought.

"Great! We usually leave when Dave gets home, unless Chester has later shift, then we wait the hour or two. But as you can see someone happy is already here so... Hope I beat you at the pool like the rest if them", Joe said and left him then alone.

Mike shook his head and poured more coffee before he walked to his room. Chester was listening to music, singing and dancing along and Mike stopped on his tracks. What the hell. He can seriously sing, he thought.

But the man moving to the rhythm was what caught his eye. Cause that he certainly could do to. Suddenly Mike felt like he was watching a private show in a strip club. Only exception being the fact that Chester was wearing clothes and he didn't actually look like he would take them off. Maybe.

"Oh my beautiful liar, oh my precious whore...", Chester's voice almost overpowered Trent's voice, even when the music was really loud.

"Do you want me to continue or?", the other suddenly said glancing over his shoulder.

Mike what the fuck, his mind was screaming when he went all red.

"Sorry. You... Caught me off guard. Earlier too. Didn't know you like the bar nights that much", the half Asian went to sat down on his mattress, trying to change the subject and ignore his own embarrassment. He still didn't want a bed, that thing was just perfectly comfy.

"Sure I do! What's there not to like. Games, booze, laughter and possible getting laid at some point", the other chuckled turning down the music volume.

"Right....", Mike lifted his brow thinking was it in that order.

"You're coming too I hope?", the other frowned. He wanted to get know to the half Asian better.