I'm so sick of the tension, sick of the hunger

A/N:  Yes I know I'm late with my update, sorry. And also sorry that the ending is like that. Lol. And yes, warning for smut ;)

Enjoy!

-------

"Mike hey, do you want to help me?", Chester asked as Mike came back from his school.

The half Asian stared at the wall that Chester was painting. He had managed to do a large portion close to the ceiling but rest of the wall was still white.

"Oh... Sure", he answered and tossed his bag on his bed. Not that he would have anything else to do anyway.

Chester gave him another paintbrush that was soaked in the light purple pain, "There. Thanks, way quicker to do it with someone."

They started and soon they were progressed to the point that only a small section was still white.

"How was your day?" Chester asked smiling and dipped the brush to the paint before wiping it so that the excess would drip back to the jar and not on the covered floor.

Mike frowned. He still wasn't used to the other being that interested in what he did. Not even after the night they had spent together few days ago. Chester was confusing in many ways.

"Fine. Lots of stuff to do", he mumbled the answer. Care to elaborate? Nah, not that interesting, he thought.

Chester nodded and reached his hand in front of Mike making the half Asian back away to the corner. He's doing that again, Mike thought trying to calm his thudding heart. Why is he making me so nervous?

"Calm down Mike", Chester snickered winking his eye. "Or do you want me to help with it?"

"Fuck", the half Asian mumbled feeling the wall against his back.

"Yes that. I know you want to", Chester was now pressing against him, paint dripping to the covered floor from the brush he was still holding.

The lips ghosted on Mike's ear as the hot breath made the tiny hairs in the back of his neck stand up. Mike was paralyzed, scared to move. Chester tugged his earring with his finger purring softly, knowing exactly what he was doing to Mike. And totally enjoying it.

"So what do you think? I would love to fuck you", Chester pulled away to study Mike's face.

"You really are straightforward with what you do", the half Asian gaped the other.

"Yeah well, you won't get what you want if you don't say it out loud", the other licked his lips grinning deviously.

"Chester can I....Whoa! Sorry", Brad was suddenly in the room interrupting them. They have a thing? Like more than just the occasional flirting, he thought. His mind traveled instantly to Rob.

"Thanks man!" Chester groaned at other who had already escaped, and snickered then. "Later?" he winked his eye and gave a small kiss for the confused Mike before he tossed the paintbrush on the floor and went to see what Brad wanted.

Mike stood there staring after Chester for a good while. What the hell am I doing? I truly am a chicken. He is so freaking hot and wants me. Don't think it will ever happen again. Like with anyone. I should do it. I totally should do it. But then again, what after that?, he thought.

He finished the small spot they had been painting before he headed downstairs his mind still buzzing. Chester was laying on the couch his legs flinging over the backrest while chewing gum and reading a magazine. Dave was not so surprisingly in the kitchen and Brad was nowhere to be seen. He went to sit next to Chester, wondering should he talk about the subject or not.