Voice that tears you down

A/N: Hey all! Sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter.  Warning for the smut, lol... And sorry there's also some sad stuff. Ready for the roller-coaster? xD Gosh I love this story <3 Song is by Grey Daze and the other song... well you know. Yes I did include references xD And my next one to write is 'In My Remains'.

Enjoy ;)

--------

"Hey, why are you up already?" Brad yawned and sat up.

Rob was sitting on the edge of the bed staring in front of him. Glancing at the other he sighed, "Couldn't sleep anymore." Which was true. He was overwhelmed. They were now at the point with Brad that he had feared. First the confessions and now the others knew too. Worst thing was that he loved so much that it hurt physically and he wasn't used to the feeling. Cause he had never been there before. Not in this situation, nor had the feeling. He was apprehensive and had hard time adjusting to it all.

"Okay...", Brad mumbled. He could see Rob was lost in his thoughts. "Come here anyway?"

The other gave in as Brad was gently pulling him and joined him back to the bed. Then Brad snaked his arm around the other and snuggled closer. "It's okay. It really is."

"Brad. You don't even know what I was thinking", the other raised his eyebrow. He was amused but also happy. Brad could really see through him. Probably did before the confessions. He just didn't realize it himself.

"No I don't. But I can guess it has something to do with me. Us. But I think you're just focusing too much to the negatives", Brad sighed and smiled.

"Yeah...", Rob mumbled and ran his hand over Brad's short hair that curled slightly to his liking. "You know I don't talk about this stuff."

"Sure. Let me connect the dots then. Give me hints?" Brad suggested and closed his eyes to enjoy the hand on his hair.

"I'm scared."

"Okay. So you're scared that I will leave you?" Brad said.

Rob bit down to his lip now uncomfortable that he would actually have to open his heart. Then it was there. And he would be even more vulnerable than before when it was open for anyone to tear apart. He didn't actually believe Brad would hurt him. Not intentionally. But it happened- unintentionally.

"Right... And just. This", he said then.

"This? You mean this whole thing?" Brad asked now trying to focus to the talk and not to the hand that was in the back of his head still fingers twirling the curls.

"Yeah", the other answered his mumble hoarse now.

"Okay. I get it. You know that right? It's a new thing for me too. And you don't... I just want to know that you're okay. That you won't be leaving me either. But you don't need to say you love me every five minutes. It's not how we work", Brad answered now opening his eyes.

"But you know that I love you", Rob said. It was half a question and half a statement.

Brad felt all giddy, and he had to contain himself that he wouldn't snicker. Eyes sparkling he nodded, "I do."

"Jeez, look at you..." Rob smirked.

"Don't do that", Brad rolled his eyes now getting flushed and aroused.

"What?" Rob teased him. He didn't actually know what particular thing Brad was talking about but he sure knew the effect.

"That thi-", Brad started but gasped when the other wrapped his fingers around his neck. "And certainly that too."