You love the way I look at you

A/N: Tada! New chapter. You know how this story goes so I don't bother to warn ;) My next one to write is 'In My Remains' if you happen to read the Delnoda stuff too.

-------

As Chester woke up Mike wasn't in the bed. He stretched and yawned and glanced at the clock. It was still early. He climbed to the familiar spot on the table and opened the window. After inhaling the fresh air he picked up a cigarette from the pack with the lighter and lit it. His mind was swamped with thoughts and he couldn't focus on any single one. Sighing he ran his hand through his black strands and pondered what he should do. Or rather not do. Staring at the burning end of the cigarette he was startled when Mike stumbled in suddenly.

"Oh. You woke already. Well, I hope that it didn't quite ruin the surprise", the half Asian grinned broadly and placed a tray on the mattress before going back to close the door. The tray had a plate of pancakes and two cups of coffee and two glasses of orange juice.

Chester tilted his head wondering how Mike had managed to bring them all up to the stairs. And why did they even have a tray in the house.

"Uhm... Is it okay?" Mike rubbed his neck wondering did he do something wrong when Chester didn't say a thing. The other was sitting on the table and smoking a cigarette, wearing only his boxer shorts and Mike felt his stomach do somersaults. The man was absolutely beautiful. Even with a cigarette that he didn't really appreciate so much.

The other shook his head and pulled him closer wrapping then his legs around him. "No it's perfect. No one has made me breakfast before."

"Oh...", Mike gasped in surprise. "It's not that big of a deal but I thought since you drank kinda so much and... so you might appreciate the wake-up."

Smiling Chester left the cigarette to the ashtray and snaked his arms around the other, digging them under the shirt. Mike shook his head, again reveling at the feeling of Chester showing the affection like this. All the things. The touching, especially when it was usually something so different than with the others he had been with. And the smile that could lit up the whole room and change so quickly to a devious smirk.

He let Chester cling to him and pull him down to a kiss. First, he tried to keep the balance, pushing against the table, so that he wouldn't have fallen over the other. But the table surface was slippery and soon Chester lost his balance and was on his back, and Mike was leaning on top of him. Both hands under Chester's head, fingers sinking into the black hair he couldn't resist as the other was just pulling him closer. The gentle lips on his were doing him something he couldn't explain. But it felt so good, so new.

And Chester couldn't help feeling that the kiss was chasing his loneliness away. Maybe just inch by inch, but he already felt calmer and the emptiness inside him wasn't so sharp and overwhelming. He crossed his ankles behind Mike's back and smiled to the kiss. He had kissed so many guys that he couldn't even count them, but somehow with Mike, it was like he was the first one.

"Uhm...", Mike pulled away drawing air to his lungs.

"Yeah. Certainly that", the other chuckled slightly and Mike could see his eyes sparkling again.

"Maybe we should... like... the coffee is getting cold", the half Asian snorted.

Chester nodded letting the other pull him up and then down to the floor. Together they sat on the mattress and started to eat. Eating from one plate was funny to Mike, but he couldn't have been able to carry two with all the drinks. And Chester didn't mind sharing, which was all that mattered.