Should've played it safer from the start

A/N: Hello all! Another chapter, no warnings, you know the drill x) My next one to write is 'Shadow Of The Day.'

-----------

"Hey", Mike tried to get Brad's attention but he was too immersed in his thoughts that he didn't notice him. Even though he had a school book on his lap.

Rolling his eyes he cleared his throat, "Brad!"

"Huh? Brad finally realized Mike was talking to him and raised his head.

"You have been totally weird for few days. I just wanted to ask can I lend your guitar?" Mike said a smile tugging his lips. He knew Brad was missing Rob, so it really wasn't even a wonder he was acting weird.

"Sure yeah. Sorry, I just... It's weird. I miss him a lot and I have never felt like this so... Am I just whining for nothing? Maybe", the other answered.

"But he is coming home tomorrow already. Not that I wouldn't get that you miss him. Just meaning that you don't need to wait longer any more", Mike nodded compassionately.

"Or today. So he said. But yeah, so it is. Just wasn't prepared to take it this hard", Brad shook his head and let out a laugh.

"Well if you think there is a way to control your emotions and be prepared for what is about to come, please teach me. I want to learn that. But, I am sure he misses you just the same. Maybe he isn't as vocal, but still", Mike noted.

"Yeah. He said that he will miss me but... I feel like a schoolgirl. This is ridiculous."

"I don't think many schoolgirls have hot sex though. Not like that at least", Mike pointed out.

"And I don't really want to know how you know about how hot is our sex. Which it is. Ridiculously hot."

"It's not like we are deaf or so. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating. Even deaf person would hear that", Mike laughed.

"Yup. My advice is a gag or something", Joe just then walked past them to the kitchen.

Brad chuckled his face bright red and cleared his throat then, "Okay so I think we can leave it to that. How's you and Chester?"

"I have no idea honestly. He seems normal, but then he just... He doesn't talk. If I talk he just sits and looks utterly pissed, like I am doing something wrong. So, I kinda don't talk. I tried. But then... I just don't feel like he is really listening. He said he needs more time, and I get it. But I don't think that just time will do anything. I need to try and get him to realize that I really didn't mean it like that", Mike explained.

"But what if you just annoy him? Have you still told him you like him? Like really? Honestly", Brad asked.