The sacrifice is never knowing

A/N: Hello all! Sorry for the long ass chapter, lol.  And warning for the smut. Today's theme is countertops, apparently.

Enjoy! ;)

--------

Days had went by quickly. Maybe it was cause Brad had been really busy, or the fact that Rob had ignored him. Completely. Even the little talk they usually had was now barely nonexistent. Brad knew he shouldn't have been surprised but it was just so sudden. It was weird.

Now it was Saturday morning and he was just about to ask why was Rob in his bed when the man silently rose up and left the room. Rolling his eyes he sighed when the door closed shut. He thought it must be the same thing still bugging Rob cause nothing else had happened after their talk then.

Rolling over he inhaled Rob's scent from the pillow before he got to his feet. There was nothing he could do, so he just might as well not try at all. Talking was one thing but as it hadn't worked earlier he was reluctant to try it again. Maybe Rob just wasn't ready to tell what was the issue.

He dressed up, happy that he didn't have anything to do today. Chester had asked would he join him and Mike to a party, but he decided he would rather play the guitar or watch television. He had met only few Chester's friends, but they were loyal. Crazy but loyal. But then again there could be anyone at the party.

"Hey. So you aren't going today?" Dave was sitting on the couch and writing something on a notepad.

"Nope. Too lazy", he answered heading to take some breakfast. Or if he was honest to himself he would have rather just laid with Rob in front of the television, just the two of them. Or have sex, that would have been the other, maybe even better, choice. Maybe. Cause enjoying Rob's company could be just as good as the sex.

"Joe wasn't going either, he is going to see a friend. Rob said he would also rather just stay home", Dave nodded turning his gaze back to the white paper.

"You talked with him?" Brad asked drinking the orange juice he had poured on a glass.

Dave shrugged, "Well, yeah. Like usually."

Of course it's just me that he doesn't talk to. What now?, Brad thought.

"And I was first thinking of staying but I'll actually see a friend too. But others agreed that we should keep the movie night tomorrow. Nobody has anything else to do, and even Chester thought it was good idea. Hope he doesn't have too bad hangover", the other continued then as Brad remained silent.

"Morning", Mike came down greeting them with a smile.

"Hey. Is Rob still in the bathroom?" Brad asked instantly kicking himself inwardly that he was talking about him again in such short time.

"Chester is in bathroom. Been there quite a while already", Mike shook his head pouring a cup of coffee.

Dave glanced at Brad trying to read his expression. "Rob is in the garage. Again."

"Oh...kay", Brad answered and when he concentrated to really listen, he could actually hear the drumming. With a slight sigh he continued with the breakfast.

They fell silent and got back to what they were doing until Dave got up and left upstairs, and same time Chester came down and walked to the kitchen stretching his back.

"Good morning. Ready for tonight?" Chester asked leaning over Mike who was just pouring another cup of the steaming liquid.

Mike glanced at the other other and spilled the coffee all over the table. Chester had dyed his hair black and it suited way too well to Mike's opinion.