And when I close my eyes tonight

A/N: Yes, you know how it goes so I won't even write the warning xD My next one to write is 'In My Remains' if you read my other stories.

Enjoy! :)

------

Days had gone by so fast that Mike didn't even know what day it was at some point. He studied and worked, and felt like there wasn't time really for even thinking about things. Things that he maybe should be thinking. Chester had totally ignored their previous conversation and the night they slept in same bed. But, he had also relaxed some. They talked about casual things more and spent most of their free time together.

Mike wasn't really blaming him. He knew there were some hidden things inside the other that weren't so easily dealt with. But he was willing to take the time. And maybe this was exactly what Chester needed. Someone to show him how to trust. Meanwhile he himself enjoyed their time together and had tried to ignore the feelings that had evoked. He wasn't even sure had they been there already before there, just hidden deeper. Or was it really happening now. But considering all past things he decided that it would be better to ignore them. At least until Chester was trusting him more.

"He was really going to just throw this away?" Mike frowned looking at the table they were about to carry inside.

"Yeah. He is moving and doesn't need it in the new apartment. And doesn't have time to really think any other options", Dave shrugged grabbing the other end.

They carried the table inside and to the living room, and moved it to a perfect spot.

"There. Now we can get rid of the boxes", Dave laughed kicking the cardboard boxes that had substituted the table since Mike sat on their previous one, breaking it. The cardboard just wasn't that durable against moisture, so it had already some holes.

"It's a little tall", Joe tilted his head from the couch.

"Well, do you think it would be a problem? Rather have table that's a little bit too tall than no table at all. Or maybe you're just short", Chester rolled his eyes. He was laying beside the Korean, legs over the headrest and head hanging over the edge, chewing gum. Basically just being himself.

But of course Mike couldn't stop staring. Chester was just way too beautiful. He swallowed hard and chased the thought away. But before he managed to turn his gaze away Chester noticed him staring and wiggled his eyebrows making him blush.

"Yeah well, at least now I have somewhere to lift my feet on", Joe noted and did just that.

Dave rolled his eyes glancing at Brad who shrugged. He wasn't going to get middle of that, even though he knew that Dave hated when Joe did that.

"Okay... So. I'll head to the store. Mike, will you join?" he asked then ignoring the Korean.

"Sure", Mike nodded just glad he would get away from Chester just for tiny while. He was really blurring his mind today.

"I'm coming too. Need stuff", Joe stood up abruptly.

"I'll head at Doug's. I'll be back before we leave", Chester said but he didn't look like he was about to get up.

They had again that night that they would go to the pub. Mike was waiting for the night, like last time, but also the fact they he had free day the next day. And the next day after that. He was more than happy to take a break from his job. School not that much. He loved it, even though it consumed way much more time than he had initially thought when he had started it.

"Yeah, we'll see then", Dave nodded and glanced at Joe signing him to move quicker.

They left while Chester got up lazily, yawning and stretching. Brad closed his school book and got up to get some water. He was too tired to focus, but then also not that tired to go and take a nap. But there was no rush so he didn't even mind. He had still few days to finish the homework. So instead he decided to watch some TV.