All these things I could not say

A/N: Hello all. Ready for another roller-coaster? xD Welcome for the ride.... Oh warning for the smut.

Enjoy!

------

"So how was the party?" Dave asked when Mike joined him for breakfast.

Not that Dave would actually cook them breakfast too, but he had made some coffee. Which was the most important part of breakfast. Or of the whole morning for that matter. So when Mike poured that black liquid he wondered should he tell or not. Chester was still sleeping and after glancing at the other Mike had decided he wouldn't wake him up.

"Fine... Kinda. His friends were nice and the place wasn't totally crowded. But... Then there was this guy. I stumbled upon him making a pass on Chester. Apparently they had had sex and he was too enthusiastic to continue it. Chester said it wasn't a big deal but I could see it bothered him", Mike spilled it out staring into the depths of his coffee mug.

"Oh. Shit. You mean... well did they actually have sex or was it forced?" Dave cringed.

Mike shook his head. "No I don't really think it was forced. He wasn't that upset. Really just somehow angry and sad. I just got a feeling that the guy was one of those who take what they want and then toss you like you're a toy. And then try again when they have had fun with others and gotten bored."

"Right. Well that's nothing new for Chester... So what did you do?" the other asked relieved that Mike seemed so sure nothing worse had happened. He knew Chester way too well and thinking about him getting into such situation wasn't surprising at all.

"I didn't get a chance to do anything. I was about to, but he noticed me and soon pushed the guy away. And then we left", Mike mumbled shrugging.

Really he still wondered should he have said something to the guy. But, then again, what would that have been? He didn't know the guy or then what had happened. Seeing only how annoyed Chester was, was the only sign that there was more than what he actually saw.

"And he then told you what was their history?" Dave stared at him and bit down to his toast.

"Later really. When we get back here."

"Well I think that won't be the only bad past hook up you will meet", Dave sighed sipping his coffee.

Mike bit down to his lip feeling weird that he actually cared so much that it wasn't just a past hook up. "Yeah... I don't see a way around that. Though, it was only a week ago."

"A week? Really?"

"Well he said week or so... So", Mike shrugged buttering up his toast.

"I can see that bothers you", Dave raised his eyebrow.

"We are not together so it shouldn't. Like... we didn't agree that we wouldn't... be with others. I don't know", the half Asian shrugged again.

"You need to talk with him. That's what I'll say", Dave shook his head and looked at the other worry visible in his eyes.

Mike sighed heavily and filled his cup before heading back upstairs, a toast in his other hand. For sure Dave was right. He just didn't know how he would talk with the other. Hey, Ches... I don't like that you have sex with other people. No, we're not couple, but still, he pictured the conversation in his mind.

Upstairs Rob woke up in the wrong bed. Or depends which of his conscience was talking. Cause apparently he had two, fighting over which one was right today. He yawned and blinked several times before he realized where he was. Brad was sleeping against him, skin on skin. Arm thrown around his waist and forehead against his chest. Just like so many times before.