Ask Blaine, Dalton.

I started to clean tables at The Lima Bean

I started to clean tables at The Lima Bean. I would get lucky if I was making the coffees but alas I was put on table duty. It was a busy day, yet again when isn't a coffee shop busy?

I went back into the back since my table spray had all been used up. I picked up a new one before rushing out. I was going so fast I collided with a body.

"I'm so sorry." I said holding their arms. I looked to see it was only Blaine.

"Oh Blaine, it's just you." He chuckled, and he said, "Don't worry I know how clumsy you are." I scoffed and then noticed the tall Dalton blazer next to him. I stepped back and saw it was green eyed staring boy who goes by the name Sebastian.

"Well I should get back to work. See you later Blaine." I started to walk away when my arm was grabbed. I looked to see Sebastian smiling at me.

"How may I help you?"

"I just wanted to put a name to a beautiful face." I scoffed and said, "Nice try." I continued to walk away and sprayed one of the tables.

"I'm Sebastian Smythe." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"I know." Is all I said before I started to clean the table.

"So, what's your name?" I looked away from the table and said, "Ask Blaine, Dalton."

And with that I walked away to a completely different table.

••

Whilst I was cleaning the new trainee who's name I hadn't learnt came up to me and said, "Uhh, they said you can take your break now." I nodded and headed out to the back. I took off my apron and picked up my bag since it had my laptop and grabbed a coffee.

I started to walk away to a table in the corner when Blaine grabbed my arm.

"Hey." I said, ignoring Sebastian.

"Hey, why don't you sit?" I shook my head and whispered to Blaine "Remember I don't like Dalton." Blaine held out a chair and I groaned. I sat down in front of Sebastian sipping some of my coffee.

"As I was saying Sebastian, I have a boyfriend." Blaine said. I looked at him weirdly, why are we talking about Kurt?

"Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you." Sebastian replied. That left my mouth wide open.

"No, I really care about him." Blaine replied.

"He doesn't need to know." That's when I kicked Sebastian. He death glares me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just never want to mess my thing up with him. In any way, he's really great." And bingo as if a miracle has fell before me Kurt comes in and asked Blaine "Who's really great?" I smirked at Sebastian who didn't look amused.

"You. We were just talking about you." Blaine said, and I took another drink of coffee.

"Sebastian this is Kurt, my boyfriend, who I was just...wow." Kurt held out his hand which Sebastian shook. I looked over to Kurt and mouthed a "Thank You."

"Pleasure." Kurt said.

"And how do we know Sebastian?" Kurt looked at Blaine then me.

"Don't ask me, I'm just the loser who got dragged along to Dalton."

"Yeah we met at Dalton. Was dying to meet Blaine. Those Warblers just won't shut up about him." Sebastian told Kurt. This made me roll my eyes.

"Didn't think he could live up to the height but as it turns out..."

"Yes, he's even more impressive in the flesh." Kurt said sitting down and linking his arm with Blaine. This made me laugh inside but I had to stay quiet.

"Hey. What are you guys doing tomorrow night?" Sebastian asked. And here comes the threesome question. I'm not involved though.

"Well we are rehearsing for the school musical and then at bed time we do a rigorous skin sluffing regiment over the phone together." Kurt told him straight up.

"As sexy as that sounds, what do you say we shake things up, I get you guys a couple of fake ids and we head over to scandals, at West Lima." Sebastian suggested.

I am so happy he's not asking me. But I bet he wants to get them both drunk and whisk Blaine away from Kurt.

"Uhhh that's the gay bar." Blaine muttered nervously.

"The last time I was there I met the man of my dreams on the dance floor." I rolled my eyes. One he's gay, Two could he stop flirting with Blaine, it's making me sick. Physically.

"Oh, that's so sweet, are you still together?" Kurt asked.

"Sadly no, we broke up about 20 minutes after we met." I wanted to burst out laughing. Of course he was talking about a hookup, of course.

"Come on guys, live a little." Sebastian says.

"We would love to Sebastian, thank you very much for the offer but that, that just isn't our kind of thing." Blaine said.

"What about you Doll Face?" Sebastian asked turning to me. I put down my coffee and said "First don't call me Doll Face. Second, why not?"

"Your serious?" Blaine asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, we haven't had a night to just us in a long time and besides, gives me a chance to use my fake ID." I smirked as I placed my doc martens on the chair, resting them.

"So, you're going?" Blaine asked.

"To a gay bar, oh yeah it will be fun. Come on seriously don't leave me with Dalton." I turned to them both and Kurt then said, "Let's do it." I smiled and grabbed my coffee, I knew if I said I was going he would want to go.

"What?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah. I mean we have a whole bunch of firsts to start crossing off our list. We're in." Kurt said sternly turning to Sebastian.

"Great." Sebastian said. I thought to myself for a minute before standing up, holding my hand out.

"Sebastian, come with me." This made him smirk thinking his charm had worked on me. He took my hand in his and we walked outside of the coffee shop. We turned the corner before I pinned him up against the brick wall, my arm against his neck.

"I know what you're doing Dalton, so I highly suggested you stay away from Blaine because Kurt and Blaine are happy together and I'm here to make sure they stay that way without some Warbler with a lot of hair gel doesn't get in the way. Capisce?" I said forcefully and angrily.

"Capisce." Sebastian said, and I forced a fake smile. I then turned around to walk away when he said, "Just to let you know, I'm bisexual." I nodded my head and said "Okay."

"Oh, And Doll Face." Sebastian said fixing the cuff of his blazer. I turned around and said, "See you at 7." I rolled my eyes and stormed back into the Lima Bean. I sat down, and Blaine asked me "Where's Sebastian?"

"Took a walk, now I have to get back to work." I stood up with my bag and walked into the back before putting it away.