i Before e Except After c

We had enough for Sectionals

We had enough for Sectionals. Rachel along with Finn came through and got Sam, an old face. Plus, with some band members we had enough to perform.

I was waiting in the practice room with all the other New Directions when Blaine pulled me over to one side.

"Sebastian's here, for you." I furrow my brows. Why is he here for me? I nod and thank him for telling me. I pulled Kurt away from the piano and asked, "What happened?"

"When?" He questioned.

"At the bar. I can't remember at all." Kurt gulped and said "You and Sebastian, you kissed. And you enjoyed it." I felt sick, but I didn't.

"Thanks for that Kurt. Could you not of stopped me?"

"I tried but you said it was okay. Hell, you were enjoying it, both of you were. Are you sure you don't like him?" I shook my head.

"I don't exactly know anyway let's just focus on this win." Kurt nodded and we both went over to the piano still practicing in our suits.

"Looking good ladies." Mr Schue said as the Trouble tones came waltzing in.

"Just came to say may the best glee club win." I wanted to cough and say, "That's us." But I didn't, I play fair.

"Yes, and just in case that glee club is us, I have convinced Miss Corcoran to consider a contingency plan." Santana explained.

"Yes, in the event of a New Directions loss, Trouble tones have voted to allow any of you to join us at Regionals." Miss Corcoran explained.

"Your welcome." One of the girls said so I made a face at her.

"Excuse me?" Mr Schue said.

"That's incredibly rude Santana." Finn said from beside me.

"We're being nice. It would be rude if I followed you around and every time you took a step played a note from a tuba." Santana said.

I whispered to Finn "She has a point though."

"Thank you for the offer Miss Corcoran but right now we're gonna concentrate on winning this thing." Mr Schue.

"And we will be winning, Shelby. We've got it in the bag. Puck here is gonna come through for us. He's such a shining stat in every conceivable way, don't you think?" Quinn said leaving me shocked. Mic drop, right there.

"Good luck everybody, see you on the eye." Miss Corcoran said before walking out with the Trouble tones.

When they all had left Quinn turned around and I high-fived her for her impressive job of being completely and utterly a savage.

Nearly show time now.

••