Show Choir Terrorism

Rachel and Finn are getting married

Rachel and Finn are getting married. I was probably one of the only ones who was happy. I told them that if their parents are happy with this and if they really, truly wanna go through with that then I am behind them because I love them both.

Valentines Day sucked more than normal. I didn't really leave my house except for school because I wasn't feeling much love like everyone else. 

I was doing my normal shift at Lima Bean when I was asked to start making coffee. I was shocked.

"But I just clean the tables." The girl smiled at me and said, "Mia you deserve to do more." I nodded when I wanted I say, "No I enjoy working the tables, so I get to talk to my friends."

I was making coffees which was easy when I saw Rachel and Kurt walk in. I waved at the two of them and they smiled back.

When they got to the front of the queue I was making a coffee, but I finished in time just to take their names.

"So that's Rachel and Kurt?" I questioned jokingly, and Kurt rolled his eyes.

"I was kidding, coming right up." They smiled at me as I made the coffees. I placed them down when finished and said "I'll join you on your break.

They nodded, and I went back to another coffee.

I actually missed working the tables. It's a lot less busy. I had been placed on making coffee and trying to do the till. I had made someone's coffee and didn't have time to look away from the till.

"Hi welcome to the Lima Bean. What can I get you?" I asked not looking up.

"One coffee with a shot of Courvoisier." I chuckled and said, "You sound like..." I looked up and saw a smiling face.

"Sebastian." I muttered. I gulped and said, "Sorry but we don't sell Courvoisier, especially to underage."

Sebastian scoffed and said, "Fine just the coffee, but I will let you know I drank it all the time in Paris." I picked up a cup and wrote 'coffee' on it.

"Well you're not in Paris now Dalton." I said before going to make his coffee. I shook my head and went back for the money.

"That's $3.00." Sebastian handed me the money and then I made his coffee. I sighed and thought for a minute and looked around the cupboards.

I smiled and saw a little whisky at the back. I smiled and poured a shot in the lid. I dumped it in his coffee and placed it back in the cupboard. Why did I do that?

I handed Sebastian the coffee and said, "I found a little whisky and it might have slipped in."

Sebastian smiled and said "Thanks, I need a kick start." I smiled and said "Really, the famous Sebastian Smythe doesn't have a kick start at his house."

"I am not allowed to touch it, and I normally don't need it." I smiled and asked, "What changed?" 

"I lost something more precious than I thought." I smiled and said "Well you're the captain of the Warblers, your family actually care for you and you got to Dalton Academy. Trust me, you'll get through it." Sebastian smiled and nodded.