Paradise By The Dashboard Light

I arrived at the school with my costume and my massive bag with my makeup

I arrived at the school with my costume and my massive bag with my makeup. I had already covered my hickie up the best I could.

Rachel and Tina were having a sing song in the auditorium when I arrived and everyone was getting on the bus.

I sat down and watched as the girls sung. I clapped along. This is what it's like. Being in a part of something amazing.

Rachel sat down beside me. Once they had finished Mr Schue shouted, "Let's go to Nationals!"

We all cheered and whooped and clapped and it was an amazing feeling. Nationals, here we come.

••

I was sat with Rachel for our 4-hour drive when she said "So where were you last night?"

I chuckled and said, "At Home, sleeping, why?"

"Oh, just because when I went to yours your mom said that you were out with some of the girls from school and wouldn't be home until late." I flung my head back.

Shit, I had been caught in the act.

"So where were you really?" I chuckled and said "I was with Sebastian. Are you really that surprised?"

"No but you stayed over there. Did anything happen?" I bit my lip and she clapped her hands.

"Oh my god did you go all the way?" She said extremely loud so I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhh! God all of Alaska heard you there."

"And yes." I finished off. Rachel clapped her hands together before I said, "Do you have any like full coverage foundation?"

"Maybe why?" I pulled my hair back to show her the patch of my neck covered in makeup.

"He gave you a hickie?" I nodded.

"Oh my god this is big." I sighed and said, "It's not that big of a deal."

"Heck are you kidding, you just had sex with a Warbler." Rachel said.

"Who I'm in love with." Rachel nodded and said, "If Blaine or Kurt sees that then they may kill you or Sebastian, or the both of you."

"Well I bet they can hear you." I told her pointing at their slightly perked up ears. She laughed and I said, "So about that foundation."

••

We had to stay overnight but honestly, I wish we hadn't. We were at Nationals and after the stress of Mercedes and her food poisoning and then the stress of Puck and his Geography and the practicing I was just ready to get this over.

I had my dress on and was getting on my lipstick when my phone pings. It's my mum. She tells me she's here and can't wait to see me.

I smile and then look around the dressing room. Rachel, Rachel, where is she? I sighed. She's gone looking for the woman for NYADA. I sighed and I had to run outside to find her.

City Of Stars ~ Sebastian SmytheOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara