Don't Get Sympathetic on Me

I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket and looked up at the address

I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket and looked up at the address. I hope to god I'm at the right house because if I'm not that's just awkward. I walked up to the front door and knocked on the massive house. The door swung open and there was Sebastian Smythe smirking, messing with his cuff of his white polo shirt. 

He was still in his Dalton uniform except he didn't have his blazer or tie on.

"Hello Doll Face. I didn't think you would show up." I rolled my eyes and said, "Let's make this quick okay Hairgel."

"Sure thing." He said, and I crossed my arms.

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Yes, I am." Sebastian said moving out of the way of the door, letting me in. I took off my shoes whilst Sebastian stood against the wall, just watching me. Once they were off I stood up and looked at him.

"Well?" I asked.

"Come on." Sebastian said walking into his living room. The house he lived in was massive. There was a grand sofa with a bottle of red wine alongside two wine glasses on the coffee table in front. I stopped and crossed my arms. Sebastian and turned around.

"What? I said there would be drinks." I rolled my eyes and said, "Sebastian I'm not staying here long I just want to talk about them photos." Sebastian nodded and said "Sure." I sat down my arms still crossed.

"Talk away." Sebastian said pouring himself a drink.

"Delete the photos." I told him straight. I wasn't up for mind games. Especially not by a Smythe. Sebastian took a sip of his drink and said "Go out on a date with me."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You know if you're just gonna be like this then I'm just gonna leave." I stood up from the sofa and went to walk away when my hand was grabbed.

"Stay." Is all he managed to say. I ran my tongue over my dry lips and sat back down, this time taking my coat off.

"So? You were saying?" Sebastian asked.

"Sebastian, we have told you that New Directions wants to win fair and square. No mind games, no one dropping out. Nothing because at the end of the day if the New Directions are better we will win but if the Warblers are then they will win." It pained me to say that.

"So what you're saying is if we play it fair then we can probably win?" Sebastian questioned.

"If you're better then yes. But all I want to say is you guys have got the talent to beat us."

"Can I get that in writing?" Sebastian asked making us both chuckle and I pushed his shoulder.

"No, besides we are here for the photo's. I care about Finn like a brother and that threat also means it's my situation to sort it out." I told Sebastian.