Stop Calling Me Doll Face

I walked to the bar in my trainers just, so I didn't have to leave my car here over night and took them off once I reached the door

I walked to the bar in my trainers just, so I didn't have to leave my car here over night and took them off once I reached the door. I placed them in my bag and switched them with heels. Things a girl must do. 

Once I was comfortable with them on I walked in the bar. I had my ID in hand. I gave it to the man who really just looked creepy and looked at me really weird for being at a gay bar but hey ho. He handed me it back and said "Enjoy." I smiled a sweet innocent smile before walking in.

I look around and couldn't see Sebastian, so I sat at the bar and order a lime and soda. I'm not getting drunk tonight. I sip on the drink waiting for Sebastian when I realize something. I'm here, at 7, he's not. I scoffed and screamed inside.

That little dick set me up. I stood up and grabbed my drink before getting stopped by a tall figure. There he was in all his glory. I sat back down, and he said, "Were you just leaving?"

"Yes, I was." He chuckled and sat on the seat next to me.

"Well why?"

"Because I thought you had set me up." He shook his head and said, "I'd never leave a lady stranded at a gay bar." I chuckled and said sarcastically, "Oh what a gentleman. Well I thought you were going to." Sebastian smiled and ordered himself a cocktail.

"So, where and Blaine and Kurt?" Sebastian shrugged and said, "I think they're coming later." I rolled my eyes and said "Great, I'm stuck here."

"Not really. I mean you have me here." I took another sip of my drink and said, "So I'm stuck here and 'alone then." Sebastian chuckled and then asked, "Let me ask Doll Face."

"Stop calling me doll face."

"Why do you hate me so much because when you came to Dalton it wasn't the same."

I nodded and said, "Yeah it was, just because I let you spin me in Dalton doesn't mean I like you."

"Besides I don't hate you, I just hate the fact, your trying to take Blaine off Kurt and that isn't happening over my dead body Smythe." Sebastian smirked and said, "So if I stay away from Blaine does that mean I get to flirt with you?" I scoffed and took another sip of my drink.

"Yeah sure. Just stay away from Blaine." Sebastian nodded. Finally, something we can agree on. I then ordered a mixed drink. It had Gin with Red Bull in it with two shots of vodka.

Sebastian smelt it and asked, "Why do you drink that?"

I chugged it down my throat before placing the cup on the bar and standing in front of him.

"Because I can. Now come on let's live a little." I ordered some shots on my tab and, so I started. I handed one to Sebastian who smiled. We both shot it down then I went for another and another and another and another before Sebastian stopped me.

"You will be sick." I looked at him dead in the eye and said, "Fuck being hungover." Sebastian smiled and sat back down in his chair.

••