The Night Before Nationals

Tina had hit her head in the fountain in the mall and she had a dream that everyone had switched people

Tina had hit her head in the fountain in the mall and she had a dream that everyone had switched people. Like Tina was Rachel and apparently, I was switched with Santana and that would have been so cool.

However, I constantly was worried over Tina after her outburst so Sebastian decided to take me out to get my mind off it.

"So, you excited about Nationals?" Sebastian asked me as we walked into his house.

"Hell, no." I told him taking off my coat.

"What? Why?"

"Because I gave Rachel Prom Queen she has convinced Mr Schue to give me her solo at Nationals which he has agreed on so now I'm incredibly nervous and don't want to do it. Besides they went to convince the woman from NYADA to come and see her perform. So she can have the solo." I said taking off my shoes and standing up.

"Well I think you're going to do great. Besides I'm going to be with you, somewhere in the audience." Sebastian told me and I chuckled.

"Well you're not with me for the journey there or back or when I'm staying overnight or the dressing room backstage." I told him and started to walk away from him.

"Yeah well, I'm there when your performing, how's that?" Sebastian asked following me. I turned around and said, "Absolutely perfect." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

His arms were on my waist keeping me there. Sebastian pulled away and asked, "You hungry?"

"Starving." I told him and he laughed.

"But you're always hungry." Seb told me. I shrugged and said "So?"

Sebastian laughed and took my hand in his before walking into his Kitchen. He looked in the cupboards as I sat on one of the stools around the island.

"You can just pick some microwave food." I told him. Sebastian turned around and looked at me.

"What?"

"Really? That joke again?" He asked. I furrowed my brows before laughing and realizing what he meant.

"I am so sorry." I said through my laughter. Sebastian came around beside me.

"Seriously?"

"I actually forgot so that's my excuse." Sebastian just shook his head and I asked, "You know what, because you don't have food that is 5 minutes in the microwave how about we just skip food?"

"You good without any?" Sebastian asked running hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah sure. Besides I don't want to be sick and eat loads before Nationals because that will just be shit." Sebastian chuckled before kissing my head. I smiled as he gently pressed his lips against my head and then rested his chin against my head.

Sebastian then moved away, and I frowned at him. He held his hand out and I smiled. I took it and Sebastian led me upstairs.

"Is this the point in the movie where you take me upstairs to tie me up and do loads of kinky shit?" I asked making him burst out laughing.