Annie Are You Okay?

I dropped the clothes I was holding

"No Santana."

"No Mia, listen to me. We have to find out what was put in that slushie." I shook my head.

"I'm not going to that hell hole." Santana rolled her eyes and said "Look you could do a better job than any of us at beating Andrew McCarthy. Just look sexy and demand what you want besides if they want to sing you're the best we have Mia."

I rolled my eyes and said "I don't know the first thing about being sexy or anything. How am I supposed to do this?"

"Because when you get in there you will become Mia Douglas, confident and sexy. You will make that Warbler regret ever messing with New Directions." I nodded, and she handed me the clothes. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

                                                                                    ••

Santana taped something to my under boob when I was dressed, and I asked "Why do I need that Santana?"

"Because you're going to get a confession out of him so from this moment it's recording. Anything said will be recorded." I nodded, and she smiled.

I placed the hat on my head and she smiled.

"Perfect." Santana muttered.

"Right let's go. Let's get this Warbler." I said placing on the blazer Santana had gave me. The outfit I was wearing was a very tight dress with a black blazer along with a black hat and black boots.

Not my first choice but whatever works and gets the confession we wanted. We walked to Santana's car. Next stop, Dalton Academy.

••

I walked along the halls of Dalton Academy.

"Confidence, just be confident Mia." I muttered to myself before walking through the doors to the practice room where the Warblers were standing with Sebastian at the front.

"Hey Andrew McCarthy." I said, remembering what Santana had called him.

"Don't know if you heard, Blaine may lose an eye. The same Blaine that was just besties with most of you not four months ago." I said as I swayed my hips lightly to the sides and walked towards the Warblers.

"Wait are you serious? Is he going to be okay?" Trent asked me.

"Sure, if he doesn't care about singing 3 dimension." I said standing two chairs away from Sebastian Smythe. The evil little cockroach

"Trent, I got this." Sebastian said to him before turning back to me.

"Bummer about Blaine, he was pretty. He shouldn't of got in the way though, that slushie was meant for Kurt."