The Stars Come Out

I was beside stage getting on my makeup

I was beside stage getting on my makeup. Everyone was already out in the audience. I got here late because my parents were fighting and wouldn't let me leave the house until the argument was over.

I heard some light knocks on the door as I was applying my mascara.

"Come in." I said not looking away from the mirror.

"I just came to wish you good luck." I turned around and saw Sebastian smiling.

"Thank you, Sebastian. And good luck to you Warblers." I said standing up in my dress.

"Wow." Is all Sebastian said. I smiled and did a little spin.

"You like?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Yeah I do." He replied. I smiled at him and said, "You should go be with your team."

"So, should you." I chuckled and said "Just gotta got my lipstick on and then I'm gonna be sat in the audience." Sebastian smiled and said, "Well from one to another I just wanna say good luck no matter what happens."

I held out my hand for Sebastian. He shook it before spinning me and pulling me close to him. I smiled up at him and asked, "Why have you got so much hair gel in your hair?"

"Important day." I chuckled, and Sebastian leaned down to kiss me. I placed my hand on his neck and kissed him back. I pulled away and said, "Now run along Warbler, can't be late for your performance." I paused for a second. "Captain." 

Sebastian chuckled and said, "I'll be looking out for you." I smile and say "Okay." He pecks my lips and then I push him out.

"Good luck Dalton." Sebastian runs along the corridor to meet with his own team whilst I ran out into the audience and sit beside Rachel and Kurt.

                                                                                    ••

"And now let's meet our judges for the 2012 mid-west Regionals. Deputy..." I couldn't hear the rest because people were clapping over the man who was speaking.

"President of the Ohio...." Something something. Again, I couldn't hear the rest. I'll ask someone later.

"And Central Ohio's late-night horror movie host Sven Goobles." I face palmed. Really, they seriously had a vampire. Kurt hates him, and Blaine was taking the mic.

I laughed with them. It was funny.

"And now from Western Ohio, The Dalton Academy Warblers!"

                                                                             ••

Sebastian with Warblers:
Come on, stand, up again
Stand, you're gonna run again

Sebastian:
Don't give up,
You're gonna see tomorrow