Bath Tub Talks

Quinn was in a car accident

Quinn was in a car accident. Rachel and Finn didn't get married in the end. And my high school years were coming to an end.

Prom was coming up and I hadn't told Sebastian. I didn't want to go to prom, it just reminded me that I was getting old and I was leaving glee behind. Besides I don't think I'm even going to college.

My parents are focused on my future so you can imagine their reaction when I told them I was going to be taking a year out before trying college.

They were furious. They were angry. I got so scared that they would start throwing stuff that I slept at Sebastian's house that night.

I had got to know Annalise a little more but I still slept in the guest room. This was the third time I think I had slept round Sebastian's so I was used to that bed, but that night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and then started to walk around.

I just couldn't stop thinking about my parents, and what was said. I sighed and walked out of the spare room, creeping past Sebastian's room to the bathroom. His door was slightly open so i saw him sleeping. I smiled to myself, he seemed so peaceful. I decided to just sit in the bath tub and think.

I am making a huge mistake, aren't I? I mean Kurt and Rachel are auditioning for this stupid NYADA and I don't know if I want to sing for the rest of my life or travel or write stories. Why did I have to grow up, the years have gone by so fast.

"Mia?" I heard someone say as the door crept open. I looked up.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" I asked as Sebastian stepped through the door.

"No, not at all. Why are you in the bath tub?" I shrugged and said, "Needed a place to think." Sebastian chuckled and sat at the opposite end.

"Well what's up?" He asked.

"I'm scared." He smiled and said, "Of what?"

"The world. It's so big and I'm a small girl who doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. I told you that I needed a place to sleep tonight but it was because I was scared my parents would do something because they were angry that I wasn't going to college."

"Are you kidding Mia? They may not get best parents of the year award but they wouldn't ever hurt you. Okay and if they did you always have a place here." I nodded at what he was saying and he said, "Come here."

I move up the bath and sit between his legs. I rest my head against his chest as he wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes and before I know it I'm asleep in a bathtub with Sebastian Smythe.

••

"Mia?" Sebastian whispers, The, young girl just groans slightly. Sebastian smiles to himself.

He moves her forwards slightly and climbs out of the bath before picking her up, placing Mia on his waist. This wakes her slightly.

"Seb? Where are we going?" She asked, mumbling.

"You're going to get some sleep." He said walking into his room. Sebastian placed her down gently on his bed.

He pulled over the covers to hide her fragile body when she mumbled again.

"Stay." Sebastian was shocked. They had never slept in a bed together. Sebastian nodded even though she couldn't see him.

Sebastian got in beside her. He wrapped one of his arms around her small body and kissed her shoulder.

"Sweet Dreams Baby Girl." Sebastian whispered before falling asleep beside Mia which 7 months ago would have seemed a fantasy to Sebastian, never mind a reality.

••

I woke up with a body pressed up against me. I turned my head slightly to see Sebastian sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him. A piece of hair had fell in front of his face.

He looked even more beautiful when he was asleep. I didn't know what I did in my life to deserve Sebastian. But I had to move that hair.

I moved it to the side which caused Sebastian to open one eye. I smiled at him as he stirred. I raise my leg up slightly, keeping it bent but still tangled with Sebastian's.

"Morning beautiful." Sebastian said with a really deep groggily voice.

"Morning." I said as I ran my hand through his hair. No hair gel in it so it was nice and soft from it being natural. He just stared at me so bit my lip.

I then leaned forward and connected our lips. Sebastian instantly pulled me closer to him as we kissed. I pulled away and straddled his waist.

Sebastian tried to sit up to re connect our lips but I pushed him down and placed a pillow in between us.

"Now answer me this Dalton. How on earth did I end up in your bed I wonder?" I said resting on the pillow and my chin in my hand.

Sebastian chuckled and said "You went into the bathtub because you wanted to think. I followed you. We talked for a bit before we cuddled and you fell asleep. Then I placed you in here and was about to leave when you wanted me to stay."

I chuckled and took my weight off the pillow. Sebastian took this opportunity to remove the pillow and sat up, his hands on my back. My hands were placed on his neck.

"Is that a good enough explanation for you?" He asked and I chuckled.

"A perfect one." Sebastian smiled and kissed me. His hands were under my shirt, making little circles with his thumbs. I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him close and still kissing me.

We both burst out laughing for no reason. I loved this about us. We knew when the other was going to laugh. We know when the other is feeling sad and we know how to make each other smile. I just looked at him as one of my hands played with the bottom of his hair.

I loved his smile and how much he cared. I love how he tries to make an effort with my friends and how he hasn't pushed me to anything I didn't want to do.

Even though I'm older it doesn't bother me or him. How he carried me to bed last night because he cares.

He supported me at Sectionals and wasn't scared to kiss me in front of everyone at Regionals. Sebastian's already told me that his parents along with him are coming to support me at Nationals.

"What?" Sebastian asked me, smiling.

"I love you." I said as I messed with the back of his hair.

Sebastian chuckled and said, "I love you too." I smiled and kissed him.

I love Sebastian Smythe and I'm not scared to say it to anyone.

I love Sebastian Smythe, no matter what anyone says.

I love him.