|Chapter 4|

|Dave|

Nasir, Nipsy, and my cousin Moody was here on the couch watching tv

Nasir, Nipsy, and my cousin Moody was here on the couch watching tv. I want to know why they here. They didn't tell me shit. We was all laughing and joking around.

Nipsy came from California with his girlfriend Lauryn and Moody just got out of jail. But nasir bout to get his ass out my house. He pissing me off bout to Baltimore trip.

"So you gone do it or not?"nas ask.

"Ima do it damn. You keep fucking worrying me about some damn man who ain't paying, why can't you do it?"

"He got eyes out there. If I go, he might call the cops and say that his own client is trying to kill him"nasir said.

"So I just go to the house and get him"I said.

"No, his daughter"he smile.

"She fine?"I ask.

"I don't fucking know. Damn man, you fuck anything that walks"nasir said.

"And that have a pussy"I smile then laugh. Nasir shook his head and walk away from me.

I hope this damn trip goes good and this girl cooperate. Cause I don't want to fight this bitch and get my ass whoop. She probably can't fight at all since her father is a lawyer and gives her everything. 

Probably a little brat.

__________________

How y'all liking the story? If y'all dont like it, might change it up a bit to a werewolf book. I'm just playing. That will be weird.

Comment and vote