|Chapter 34|

|Dave|

I walk towards the group of men who was listening to sixnine ugly ass

I walk towards the group of men who was listening to sixnine ugly ass. They all had on black with light green bandanas. This is a different gang.

"Aye"I tried on getting their attention. They look at me and grab their guns.

"Who the fuck are you?"one of them ask.

"Me"I pointed to myself.  "Dave, and you are....."

"Man, lime street mafia in this bitch"they all threw up they gang signs. What kind of name is lime street mafia. Group of teens who made up this gang.

"Who you looking for? Why y'all so deep over here?"I ask.

"Some dude by the name of nasir told us to bring in some girl name Emery. Said his brother left her here in Baltimore"one of the dudes said.

"Oh okay. Don't know who nasir is but ima just go"I said.

"Say, why was you checking us? huh punk"The other one ask.

"Trying to protect y'all before that other gang come out here and attack"I said walking away. This shit is bad. But to me a bit easy. They young, they don't know what the hell they doing.

I hop in the car then took off. "Where you went?"Emery ask.

"To talk to them"I said nodding my head towards the lil boys.

"You know them?"Emery ask.

"Hell no. They like the youngest gang members I ever met. But they do know you"I smiled.

"That shit ain't funny dave. I want to leave Baltimore with parents before shit gets real"Emery said.

"I'm already ahead of you"I smiled.

"Stop smiling"she rolled her eyes. We made our way to the hotel so we can start packing and leave. It is getting to real out here. Never saw a gang in baltimore before.

I pull up to the hotel seeing black trucks again.

"Shit"