|Chapter 15|

|Dave|

I nod my head to the music that was playing. It was my own song that was on. Right when  I drop that song people been following me non-stop. I have different celebrities called me also. I'm happy. Something that I never felt in a long time.

"This shit is dope"Troy said.

"Thanks man. Took time for me to do that shit"I said while smoking a blunt. The whole garage smelt like weed so of course Emery and Lucy got out and went to the living room.

More people was here. Like my boy killa, shooter, and smiley. I dont know why we call him smiley. But this nigga smiles every time. Killa is my second cousin on my momma side and shooter is my second cousin on my daddy side. They get along well too.

"You still working with nasir?"troy ask.

I look down at the syrup. "Yeah. I have to pay him for Emery"I said.

"Damn. Why you bought her?"troy ask.

"Something about her is different. Under all that shyniss and shit, she beautiful"I said.

"Ahhhh. That boy found his lover"troy laugh.

"Man, she ain't my lover"I said.

"Yes she is"Lenin smiled.

"I don't have time for all that"I got up from my seat. I walk to the door and walk out the garage going to the living room. I stop once I saw Angel and her friends.

"Hey baby"Angel came up to me and kiss me. "I bought you something"

"What is it?"I ask. She took something out her pocket. It was a condom. Why she bought me a condom? "What?"

"For tonight. Our own celebration"she smiled then kiss me again. I stared at Emery who was just laughing with Lucy.

"I guess we could do something"I smiled.

"That's what I like to hear"