|Chapter 42|

|Dave|

Me and Nasir left New York going back to Baltimore. Wayne text me and said that he was back in baltimore scared for some reason. Maybe cause his wife and daughter ain't answering the phone.

I didn't text him back. Nasir said don't do anything. Make it seem like that I was also gone.

"I don't want to kill him nasir. Just teach him a lesson"I said.

"Nah little brother. Ima kill  his ass"nasir gritted his teeth.

"No!"I yelled. "I want him alive"

"Emery said she want him dead!"nasir yelled.

"Now you like Emery cause she following your order huh"

"Following my order? No, I like her cause now her ass got a fucking brain"nasir said.

"Fuck out of here man"I mumble.

It was a quick ride to Baltimore. I woke up seeing the sky. It was pretty outside today. All the birds was chirping and the kids playing outside. But the parents felt like some shit was bout to pop off when we pulled up the neighborhood.

"Look at all these mother fuckers looking at us like we some bad news"nasir said lighting up a blunt.

"Bruh, I see why they looking at you"I stared at him with the blunt in his hand.

"Want some?"he shove it in my face but I push it back.

"No I'm good"I said. We pull up to Wayne house seeing another car in the driveway. "Who is this?"I ask.

"I don't know. Bout we bout to see"we hop out the car going to the door. "Don't knock"nasir said. He took some key under the met and open it. How he know where the key was gone be at?

He open the door and walk in. I followed in behind him. The house was so lively. No dark colors. White walls, white couch, white chairs. Everything white.

"This nigga done went and bought......"

"Nasir, stop worrying about that. You have your money"I said. I made my way upstairs quietly cause I don't know if this nigga nigga was sleep or not.

I look in one of the rooms seeing it was pink. I walk in looking at the queen size bed. It was Emery room. I went to her dresser seeing trophies, pictures, and even her prom flower that go on her wrist. Shit, a nigga never been to prom so how should I know what it was.

"Can you stop thinking about this girl and come on"nasir said. I sigh and walk out the room. We went to this door where we heard moaning and groaning.

"So he was cheating on emelia"I whisper.

"Not for long"nasir said as we put on our masks. Nasir kick the  door open. The girl bust out screaming making Wayne get off her running butt naked to the bathroom.

"Get his ass!!"I yelled. Nasir ran after him while I grab the girl by her hair..

"Please don't hurt me, I have kids"

"You should of thought about them when you met him"I knock her out. I pick her dumbass up putting her on my shoulder. "Where is he?"

"In the bathroom knock out. Ima call rusta and tell his ass to come pick him up"nasir took out his phone.

"Come get her too"I said.

"You don't need her"nasir said. 

"For questioning. She might go and tell the cops on us"I said.

"True"