|Chapter 8|

|Dave|

The room was quiet

The room was quiet. To quiet for me. The girl was on the bed sleep. Her head was down and her leg looked a bit better. Nas probably called some type of surgeon. But why I have to watch her?

I look down at my phone seeing a text from Angel.

Angel😑

Angel- where you at bae?😢

Me- doing something

Angel- like what?

Me- watching my niece

Angel- awwww😍😍😍tell her I say hi

I didn't even text back. I don't never text back me. I started watching some videos on my phone till i heard oh girl moving and moaning. She up.

She open her eyes and look at me. Her face was beautiful but I ain't to girls like her. She weak as fuck and skinny as hell. No fucking meat. She ain't my type.

"Can I go home now?"she ask in a raspy voice. I stared  at her like really. She aint going nowhere.

"Hell no"I said. "This your home now"I smile.

"Why are you doing this to me?"she cried. She started crying which made me mad as hell.

"Stop all that fucking crying!!"I yelled. She turn over not wanting to look at me. "Sound like a baby"I mumble.

"Shut up"I heard her say.

"I dont have to shut up"I said.

"You need to"she said. I got  up from the chair and walk to the bed. I sat on the on bed waiting for her to say something.

"What you said to me?"I ask. She sat up so fast looking at me. Hair was all over her face.

"I said you need to shut up. Go somewhere and leave me the fuck alone"she cried.

I felt bad for this girl. But it's her dad fault. I got up from the bed and walk to the door. I open the door to get some air. "I'm sorry"I said.

"I'm not taking your apologise"she said.

"You dont have to"I walk  out the room closing the door.

But I do feel bad for her. How can I make it up to her?