|Chapter 26|

|Dave|

I got all the hoes. Emery, Brittany, and these three bunnies. These bitches really think ima fuck them. I ain't fucking they ass. Look like they got something. I'm just waiting on ole dudes  to come and grab them.

As I was watching tv, Emery fine ass came into the living room. Her skin glowed when she walk into the light. All I did was stared at her. She sat down next to me and sigh.

"Why you look so depress beautiful?"I ask.

"I was watching the news when I saw my picture pop up on the screen"she said. "Dave I really want to go back home and see my parents"

"Can't do beautiful"I said.

"Yes you can do it Dave. I just want to tell them that I'm safe"she said then sniffle.

Should I bring her back to her parents? All I have to do is act like I'm her boyfriend or friend.

"Daddy Dave. Me and my sisters are so horny"one of the bitches came in the living room. "Ewww, why she in here?"

"Ewww, why your ugly fake ass in here!!"Emery yelled back.

"Emery stop. You go back to the room, I'm coming"I said. She rolled her eyes at Emery and walk off.

"You so disgusting. Why Dave?"Emery ask.

"It's business"I said. Just then the door open revealing nas men. I pointed to the room door.

"Dave?"Emery hid behind me. Just then you can hear the screaming, hollering, yelling. Brittany came in the living room looking at me.

"What's going o...."the men carried the three bitches who was all knock out.

"Tell nas to give me my money"I said.

"Here"they threw me a bag. "He knew you was gone ask that"

I knelt down opening the bag. There was stacks of cash in the bag. I smiled happily that I finally have enough money to get to Baltimore and New York.

"You really fucking serious Dave!!"Brittany push me.

"Bitch have you done lost your mind!!"I yelled at her.

"No nigga, you lost your damn mind! You really sold those girls to nas! They not even from here!!"Brittany yelled.

"Brittany. You getting on my bad side nah, you better quick all that fucking yelling"I said getting in her face.

"Make me!!"she yelled again. This is one stupid hoe. She really want me to hit her ass. I pick her dumbass up carrying her to the room. She was screaming, kicking me in the stomach, and then done bit me.

"Bitch!!"I threw her ass on the bed.  "Stay your ass in here and don't move!!"I walk out the room and went back to the living room. Emery had her arms cross looking at me.

"We still going to Baltimore?"

"Quick asking me or we ain't gone go"I said.

"Can we go? Let her ass stay here"Emery walk back to her room.

She did made a point. I should let Brittany ass stay here. She getting on my nerves.