|Chapter 18|

|Dave|

"So you telling me that you you want Emery back?"I ask

"So you telling me that you you want Emery back?"I ask. Nas sat next to me at the bar.

He sigh heavily at me. "I doing you a favor cause this bitch...."

"She ain't a bitch"I said.

"Now you like her"nas laugh loudly. "This BITCH ain't shit. She just a fucking little princess who have problems"

"You have problems"I got up and walk to the door.

"Don't come looking for me when the police knock on your door"he said.

"I don't need your help nas"I walk out his house to my car. I unlock my car when this girl came running towards me. She look to be a teen.

"Sir, I need your help"She cried. I ain't no damn police.

"Go ask the police for help"I hop in the car.

"I did and they didn't do anything. My sister is lost and the last time someone saw her, they said she came in here to get drugs"she cried. "Please sir"

"Okay, shut the fuck up. Ima help you"I said.

"Thank you"She hug me. I unwrap her arms away from me.

"Go home"I said. She nod her head smiling hard. She ran back to her home or where ever she came from. For me to catch this girl, I have to ask nipsy and Moody to help me out.

Home

"Wassup"I said to Emery who was in the couch reading a book.

"Nun much"she said.

"Look, I might have to bring a girl in...."Emery cut me off.

"Bring her to a hotel. Angel moans is still in my head"She cover her ears.

"No"I shook my head. "She a crack head and i need her here so she won't leave and go to nas"I said.

"So you helping her?"Emery ask.

"Helping her sister"I said.

"Her sister"

"Little sister actually. She a teen and was looking for her sister"I said.

"That's so sad"Emery said.

"Yeah"I stood up.

"Dave"Emery look into my eyes. "Don't bring Angel ass back over here"

I smile then laugh. Why she don't like Angel?