|Chapter 11|

|Dave|

"Come on dave, let me see her just this one time"my boy said as we walk down the street of Harlem going to the corner store

"Come on dave, let me see her just this one time"my boy said as we walk down the street of Harlem going to the corner store. It was nice out today and I could of took her outside.

"No, she off limits"I said focusing on some girls who was standing near the bus stop. "Hey mami"I smiled.

"I thought you had a wife!"Lenin yelled making the girls rolled their eyes. I smack Lenin head looking at him with a mean mug.

"I can't walk with your ass no more"I said.

"Man, we walk with each other for years. Ever since high school"Lenin said.

"Nigga have a whole car in his yard Dave"Germaine said laughing.

"My momma said I couldn't use the car"Lenin said. We walk in the store looking for some snacks and black wood. Paper is what it's call. 

"Can i get some black wood and some hump"Lenin said.

"He smoke cigarettes?"I ask Germaine.

"Nah ah. That's for his daddy"Germaine said. I nod my head grabbing some bbq chips, sunflower seeds, and a sprite.

I walk to the cash register and paid for my stuff. Even my boys stuff too. The only person that aint talking in the group is Tony. Tony ain't talking since his baby momma put him on child support today. Poor Tony.

After walking to the corner store, we walk back to my house. I grab a chair from inside the house. I look at the room door seeing it open. "What the fuck?"I mumble. I know I close this damn door.

"Aye bitch, who opened the door?"I ask her. She wad sitting in bed reading a book I gave her so she can shut up sometimes.

"I did"she mumble. "Need some fresh air"

I started thinking about letting her out. "Look, come with me"I said. She close her book putting on my ex girl Nike slide. She had on some shorts with a crop top showing off her belly piercing.

"Where we going?"she ask.

"Outside since you want  fresh air"I grab her hand.

I open the door hearing the guys laugh and talking. Lenin was eating my sunflower seeds. "Say nigga"I jack my seeds back.

The guys all look at Emery. "Damn"Lenin said. "How you doing beautiful?"Lenin grab her hand but she jack it away.

"Don't touch her"I said. "Sit"i pointed to the chair that was close to the door. She aint going no where.

Germaine lit up the weed passing it to Tony. "Can't stand that smell"Emery  said.

"So fucking what"I said reaching for it. I smoke me some for a couple minutes then call it quits till tonight.

"Soooo Emery. Where you from?"Lenin ask.

"Baltimore"she mumble

"Speak up!"I yelled. She gave me this look.

"Man don't do that. I heard her"Lenin said.

"What she said?"

"Baltimore"he said.

Emery folding her arms trying to keep herself warm. Lenin motion his head towards her. I sigh while eating my seeds. "Go inside if your cold"she hurried out the chair going inside.

"She really don't like your ass"Lenin said.

"Shut up"