|Chapter 13|

|Emery|

The house was quiet

The house was quiet. So quiet I thought I heard the mice in the attic. Dave was sleep on the couch with his hands on the remote control.

I got myself out of bed and walk in the hallway. I tip toe to the living room seeing Dave not on the couch. He was just here sleep. Where did he went?

"Who you looking for?"I jump once I heard his voice. I turn around seeing him looking down at me.

"I-I wanted some water"I stutter.

"Nah. Go back to sleep"he said walking back to his room. Why can't I have water?

I sigh heavily stomping back to the room. "Stop all that damn stomping!"he yelled.

What is up with this dude and yelling? God I need to leave this place. I need to leave New York period.

I sat on the bed looking at the wall. I dont have a t.v., no phone, and no clothes. I need to get my hair done too. And last but not least, I need a drink. Some Hennessey sounds nice.

I laid my head on the pillow closing my eyes till I fell asleep.

|Morning|

"Aye"I felt something hit my stomach. That shit hurted.

"What!"I yelled. I hate being wake up early in the morning.

"Don't yell at me"he said shaking his head. "Come on, put this on"he threw me some Nike sweatshirt and joggers.

"Where we going?"I ask.

"Shopping, you need some new clothes and shoes"he said.

"Who gone pay for it?"I ask.

"I am. Who else?"he said in a duh tone. I got up from my bed grabbing the clothes he threw at me.

I made my way to the bathroom which was next to my room. I close the door and turn on the shower.

After my shower and hygienes, I put on the outfit dave gave me. I walk out the bathroom with my dirty clothes. Ima just put it on the floor.

"Give me that"Dave grab the clothes. "Put these boots on, it's kind of slippery outside"he said. 

"Okay"I mumble.

"Ima need you to speak up"he said getting in my face.

"O-Kay"I said grabbing the boots. I walk back to my room putting on the boots. I stared in the mirror looking at my body. I see why he don't like me. I'm ugly, skinny, and don't have no ass.

My hair look a mess as well

"You ready?"Dave ask.

"Y-Yeah"I said. I walk out my room to the living room.

"Ima have company here  later on. So this is why you getting new clothes"

"So you want me to dress sexy for your boys and they can hsve their way with me huh"

"Shut up"he rolled his eyes and walk out the door. I followed him out the door closing it. He better bring me to the hair dresser.

|Later|

"Thank you for shopping at forever 21"the girl smiled so hard at me. But not me, Dave.

"Thank you"Dave said back as we walk out the shopping center. "Alright, next is victoria secret. Get you some panties and bras"

"Okay"I said. I walk in Victoria Secret seeing all the models on the screen modeling in panties and bras. Dave stayed by the door on his phone.

"Hi need any help?"the lady ask.

"Ummm, yeah. I need to get measured"I said.

"Follow me"she said. I followed her to the fitting room. I walk in the fitting room looking at the pink walls. "I will be back with you shortly"she close the door which made me so scared. Why she close the door? 'So nobody won't see you naked duh'

I sigh taking a seat in the chair. I hope this party tonight goes well cause I hate partying. But I love to drink.