|Chapter 21|

|Emery|

Me and the new girl was walking around with Dave behind us holding our bags

Me and the new girl was walking around with Dave behind us holding our bags. The new girl name is Brittany. She been on drugs ever since she dated this man who was poor but snuck himself into a club.

She lost her money, her car, and her life. Her little sister comes over to the house to see her but she can't stay for long. Dave don't let anyone in his house.

"What else y'all have to get?"Dave ask.

"I need some new shirts"Brittany said. I nod my head and told Dave what she said.

"Go in forever 21"Dave said. We walk in the shop seeing nothing but girls smiling and laughing with their friends.

"Have you ever had friends?"Brittany ask me.

"No, I was always on my own"I said. "I had a drinking problem"

"I had worst"She chuckle picking up some shirts she like. "These cute to you?"

"Yeah"I nod my head. She grab the shirts and walk to the register. Dave of course have to follow her cause he's paying.

After the mall, Dave took me and Brittany to chic-fa-lay. I wanted chicken sandwich with fries. Britt had the same thing. Dave didn't get anything but a drink.

We left the fast food restaurant going back home. I didnt want to go home.  I wanted to stay out more and have fun.

"Alright girls"Dave said putting the car in park. "Get out"

I open the door getting my food and drink. Brittany got out the car too and followed me inside the cold house. Damn it was cold as hell in here.

"Why so cold in here?"I said.

"I really dont know"Brittany went to her room. I went to the kitchen so I can eat. I don't ever eat the room. After what I saw in that room, never again. I saw a rat in my closet with red eyes.

I told Dave and he said to let him stay in the closet. That's so disgusting.

I sat down and ate my food when Dave walk in with th  bags. "Can you help me out"

I sigh and got up from my seat. I walk towards him grabbing the bags. "I'm tired of you and Brittany sleeping together"

"Where else she gone sleep dave?"I ask.

"I'm your room while you sleep with me"He came close to my face. "Understand"

"Fine"I rolled my eyes and walk away. He very thirsty. Ever since his lap dog left him, he been making passes at me.