1

Billie: Mom, aren't we going to meet the new neighbours?

mom: If you're in mood of socialising you can go do it by yourself. You're not a little child.

B: Well, it would be better if we were going all together just to show that we're kind.

M: I'm not kind then. Now stop talking to me and go tidy your stuff, tomorrow it's the first day in your new school.

B: Yeah, can you please not remind me?

M: Shut up Billie and leave me alone, for God's sake.

....

So, I guess you're wondering what's happening, right?
Well, I'm Billie. Billie Eilish!
I have an older brother who doesn't care about me at all, not that anyone else does.
My parents are divorced for 8 years now.
I'm 15 years old and I like music, mostly singing though and a bit writing.
My brother, Finneas, likes music too but he doesn't sing at all, he only writes. He could be such a good songwriter.
I have asked him many times to write a song together and then sing it but he just tells me that I'm annoying and gets angry.
To be honest, I'm not really grateful of how things have escalated in my life. I mean, it's not that easy to have no one who cares about you.
Back in California, I used to have few friends who would mean the world to me. They were the only ones who actually cared about me and my only happiness along with music.
Here in New York, I doubt if everyone's going to sympathise me.
But, you never know, maybe it won't be that bad. :)

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

okay everyone, this was the first chapter, I know it's short but it's gonna be a good as story *cough* *cough*