7

I woke up the next morning and after getting ready I headed to school.
I was a bit late so I started running.

~

I got in the building and took out the paper of my schedule.

B: Mr Lester...

Mr Lester: Billie! Why aren't you in your class yet?

B: I got a bit lost...

I laughed nervously

Mr L: Before we get in the class, do you have anything you'd like to say to me or the headmaster?

B: N-no everything's alright!

Mr L: Are you sure?

B: 100%!

Mr L: Good. That must be your grade for tomorrow's test!

B: WHAT?

Mr L: Did you forget it Miss Eilish?

B: Uh, of course not, but, 100% in biology is too much for a student like me.

Mr L: If you study hard you can do it!

B: I'll try my best!

SO TOMORROW I HAVE A TEST IN BIOLOGY, THE SUBJECT THAT I LOATHE THE MOST AND NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET HIGHER THAN 50%!!! WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER THIS?

It must have been the day I asked for permission to leave because I was allegedly sick. Damnit!

Mr L: Haven't you made any friends yet?

B: Eh, not really...

Mr L: Don't expect only from others to approach you. Sometimes you have to make the first step.

B: I know but, I don't want to get involved. I mean, everyone has their own company, I can't just go and ask them to be part of their company.

Mr L: I get what you mean but hasn't anyone aksed you to become their friend?

B: Uh, I would rather not talk about it at the moment.

I looked down at my feet.

Mr L: Pardon me, if i said something that I shouldn't. We better go to the class now!

I nodded.

All the stares were on me.

Was I really that weird?
What did I do and they hate me so much?

Mr L: Billie, why don't you sit next to Katelyn? She's alone as well!

We looked at each other simultaneously.

B: I can concentrate more by myself; I get distracted too easily.

Mr L: That's fine by me!

~

The lesson was okay, except for the fact that I could feel Katelyn's glare on me all the time!

Whilst I was walking on the hallway someone barged into me and I almost fell down in the middle of the hallway.
Thankfully he managed to catch me before I fall and embarrass myself again.

... : I'm so sorry, are you okay? My twit friends thought that this was a funny thing to d- wait a minute! You're the girl who asked me where is Mr Hernandez's class, right?

B: Y-yeah

I moved some loose hair behind my ear as he stared at me with a grin.

D: I'm Diego!

B: I'm Billie!

D: Nice to meet you, Billie! If you want wait for me when school's finished, okay?