3

BILLIE'S POV:

After some minutes of walking we found ourselves standing in front of an abandoned house.

K: Come on girls!

Everyone got in without second thoughts as i hesitantly stepped my feet on this appalling house!

Katelyn swung the door shut with a loud bang.

K: And now it's my favourite part of the game!

My eyes widened!

All the girls were looking at me with an evil smirk painted on their faces.

When I looked around me, i realized that I was surrounded by all of the girls and i was standing in the middle.

I was trapped!

Shawna grabbed my arms and Christine helped her tied them together in the back.

Katelyn pushed me with force and I fell on the wooden floor.

Vivian placed a piece of tape on my mouth so that I won't be able to get any sounds out of my mouth.

Peyton, tied my ankles together and I was now utterly unable to move.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks when I saw Arianna lighting up a cigarette.

Christine joined her and i started shaking.

How could i be fooled this way?

Amanda was right; I shouldn't have got involved with them.

Lorraine tore my shirt in half, exposing my chest and my belly.

Arianna and Christine came closer to me and started tapping on their cigarettes lightly, making the dust fall on my exposed skin.

I wanted to scream in pain but I was unable.

I was helpless!

They did the same thing on my arms and thighs.

They literally decimated both my clothes and my skin; They decimated ME!

K: Okay girls, enough for today!

Aaliyah removed the tape from my mouth and spit on my face.

The other girls laughed.

Corrina untied my arms and ankles and all of them walked out of the house laughing.

I stood up with all the power i had left and I put on a shirt I found in my backpack.

I started walking to my house.

Tears were falling ceaselessly.

My arms were wrapped tightly around my belly.

The pain was excessive.

Thankfully, my house wasn't too far away from that hideous place and i arrived fast.

§

I

unlocked my front door and instantly ran upstairs to my room but someone stopped me.

Finneas

F: Why in such a hurry?

I hid my arms behind me because the last thing i needed at that moment was Finneas to notice the scars.

B: i just want to have some rest. I feel tired!

I fake yawned and opened the door of my room when Finneas grabbed my arm.

F: WHAT ARE THESE SCARS BILLIE?

My eyes widened and I swallowed hard.

F: HOW ABOUT EXPLAINING?

B: It's a long story...

F: You've always been ungrateful! You don't want your life? Are you intending to hang yourself somewhere one day?

B: SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

F: THERE'S NOTHING I NEED TO KNOW!!! IF YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF DO IT NOW AND DON'T MAKE IT A BIG DEAL!

My eyes started to fill with tears.

B: YOU'RE A SCOUNDREL!

I shut my door with force and locked it.

I crouched as i brought my knees close to my chest.
I buried my head between my knees and let my tears fall.

Having your brother telling you to kill yourself isn't the best thing, you know...

§

I heard a knock on my door and i opened my eyes.

I fell asleep on the floor.

B: Who is it?

M: Billie open the door RIGHT NOW!

It was my mom.

She sounded mad, as always.

I opened the door and she came in.

M: WHY BILLIE? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

She grabbed my shoulders and started shaking my whole body.

She stopped after some seconds and broke down.

M: I'm trying so hard to support our family and you never assess that! Go live with your dad and his lovely  mistresse if this makes you happier!

B: MOM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURED! THEY BULLIED ME! A GROUP OF GIRLS TRIED TO APPROACH ME AS I WAS NEW TO THE SCHOOL AND WHEN SCHOOL WAS OVER, THEY TOOK ME TO AN ABANDONED HOUSE AN-

M: Oh shut up Billie! You're not good at making up stories!

B: I'M SAYING THE TRUTH!

M: IT'S APPARENT THAT YOU'RE LYING!

B: I'M NOT LYING!

M: JUST STOP OKAY?

My eyes filled with tears again.

M: And your brother is looking for a house to live on his own. He doesn't want to live with...

she stopped and took a deep breathe

M:... a suicidal sister!

I started crying harder

B: GET OUT OF MY ROOM! I HATE BOTH OF YOU! YOU ARE TERRIBLE!

My mom left and I lied on my bed.

Where has my life come to???