6

The 2nd week alone just started.
Since that terrible day, they didn't bother me again.

I went to school as usual and I saw Wilma.

W: Billie!

I ignored her. I had nothing to say to her, although she was the only one who never took part in Katelyn's works.

W: Billie please let me explain!

B: EXPLAIN, WHAT?

W: I talked to them and told them to stop! I'm not part of their company anymore! The only reason I was in, was because Shawna is my sister. I talked to her as well but she just ignored me.

B: What's your point exactly?

W: I used to bully kids as well but when I saw you... I just couldn't!

I rolled my eyes and started walking in the hallway. The bell is going to ring soon.

W: Billie!

She grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face her.

Her hands were now resting on both of my shoulders and her face was really close to mine.

What was she doing?

W: I-I have a crush on you!

I pushed her off of me and left.

I was just wasting my time.

W: I'm sorry...

B: A "sorry" can't change anything.

The bell rang and I went in my class.

~

After the class, Wilma was waiting outside the door.

B: What do you want from me?

She had started getting on my nerves.
All this must be Katelyn's plan.

W: Come with me! You'll be safer and not alone.

She gave a smile that seemed so genuine but still I had my trust issues and i just declined her offer.

W: Um, whenever you need someone I'm always here for you Billie!

I didn't even say anything.

I went to my usual spot, plugged my earphones in my phone and then placed them in my ears.

After a while I saw Shawna walking up to me.

I instantly got up and started walking fast so that I can get in the building where there are teachers.
I realized that being around other kids of the school doesn't keep me protected, instead they join in too.

S: Billie! Why are you avoiding me?

She grabbed my arm.

B: I have nothing to say with you. That's all!

S: Huh? Really? Well, you might have nothing to say to me, but I have something to say to you.

S: Well, Wilma being stupid as always told me that she made a confession to you, is that true?

B: Yea

S: Ok. She wants to be friends with you don't you dare to avoid her!

B: Shawna, I'm not as stupid as you think fall for your stupid plan! It's up to me with whom I want to talk to at first place!

S: Do you think that you can be THAT independent with us around?

B: I don't think; I'M SURE!

The bell rang and I got in the building.
Shawna did too and passed next to me.
She looked behind at me and gave me the evil eye but it didn't intimidate me.

I wasn't scared of them.
I was just alone that's why i could never beat them.

~

School was over, I walked out of it and made my way to my home.

As I walked out some kids were pointing at me and laughing.
Apparently, they recalled last week's incident.

B: Very funny!

I said and left.

The day wasn't that bad.

Sometimes quiet is violent though.

This silence will lead to no good; just like the previous week.

W: BILLIE!!!

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE WANT FROM ME?!?!

She ran until she reached me and stopped to catch her breath.

W: Billie... They're planning something for you on Friday again...

B: And why did you tell me?

Was this part of the plan?

W: Because I care about you! You've already been through a lot! You don't deserve this!

B: I know that I don't! But I think you're lying to me!

W: What?

B: Didn't you hear what I said? And even if they're planning something, how am i supposed to throw a spanner in the works? Leave me alone gurl! I don't even wanna see your face!

W: Just because I have a crush on you? It's not my fault that I'm a lesbian!

B: I don't care if you're lesbian, straight or a reindeer! (A/n: i tried to be funny but i failed miserably as always) I just don't want you in my sight! Did i make it clear?

W: You're too tough Billie. Don't take so much pride in yourself because you know where you're gonna wind up.

And with that she left.

I try to convince myself that all these things that occured today are part of a plan!

I don't even know what to believe anymore...
I'm so confused!

I'm sure they're going to do something earlier than Friday...

A/N: do you even like this story? I feel like it's complete trash!