Prompt #12

Prompt: Sonnet,Benji and Gideon bust Will's door to see Will and Ethan having sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Will’s bed creaked lightly as we moved our bodies together. We were panting, and my hands gripped Will’s shoulders.

                I let out a noise that was some combination of a whimper and a moan as he thrust into me again. He bent down, kissing my neck lightly, making my body shiver. He tensed up at the movement and bent his head, sucking in a breath.

                “I love you,” he whispered, thrusting into me again.

                I moved my hips up just right, earning a moan from Will. “I love you too,” I said, kissing him, my nails biting into his shoulders as he went a little a harder this time.

                We were so consumed with each other that we didn’t hear the sound of feet on the stairs. We were still moving together, getting closer and closer.

                But then Will’s bedroom door was flung wide open. I heard Sonnet’s disgusted cry, and Benji’s gasp.

                Will pulled out of me, scrambling to yank his covers over us. I laid there, mentally groaning. Leave it to them to ruin sex with my boyfriend.

                “I didn’t need to see that!” Sonnet cried, turning away.

                “Oh, um, oh god,” Benji said, his face bright red. “Um, we were just going to ask you guys…um…oh gosh.”

                Gideon looked embarrassed at having walked in on that, but something told me that the boy had engaged in some pretty wild sex with Jude, and he wasn’t as disturbed as Benji the virgin was. He just stuck his hands in his pockets, looking away from us with a blush.

                “We were kind of busy,” I said, sitting up, my body tingling.

                Will’s face was so red that I didn’t think it was healthy. He was staring down at the blankets, still breathless from our lustful activities.

                “Oh god this is so awkward,” Benji groaned, burying his face against Gideon’s shoulder. Gideon put an arm around him.

                “Sorry guys,” he mumbled. “We didn’t know you were, ah, having sex.”

                “I take it someone has walked in on you before,” I said, raising an eyebrow.

                “Jude’s dad almost did,” he said, his blush getting a little deeper.

                “Well, I’m not exactly shy,” I said. “But I would appreciate you all getting out so we can continue on with our previous activity.”

                “Ethan!” Will said, whacking my arm. “Stop it. Stop it. We are not…we’re not…they just…” He gave up and sank down on his bed, pulling a pillow over his face. “My little sister just walked in on me having sex!” His words were muffled by the pillow, but I could tell how horrified and miserable he was.

                “I knew you two were having sex with each other, but I never wanted to see it,” Sonnet said, shaking her head. She was still turned away from the room. “This is so disturbing. I guess this an extreme form of revenge for Will walking in on me and Jordan making out.”

                “Unless you want another free show, I suggest you get out,” I said casually. But my body was begging for us to continue, and I knew Will wasn’t done.

                “I’m out. I’m scarred for life,” Sonnet groaned, hurrying away. “Put a sign up or something you damn horny gay boys!”

                Benji still had his face buried in Gideon’s shoulder. I nearly laughed at how innocent the guy was.

                “Benji, we have a blanket over us. You can open your eyes,” I said.

                He slowly peeked away from Gideon, his face still red. “We didn’t mean to,” he choked out, looking incredibly uncomfortable.

                “Well, now you know what you have to look forward to with Gideon,” I said.

                “Ethan!” Benji buried his face against Gideon’s shoulder again.

                “What? I told you I’m a bottom. And we all know your buff boyfriend is a pitcher,” I said. “Speaking of pitchers…we have a very occupied one.” I gestured to Will, who still had the pillow over his face. “So, goodbye.”

                “We’ll go,” Gideon said quickly, reaching over and shutting Will’s bedroom door.

                “I can’t have sex with you after that,” Will said.

                I yanked the pillow away from his face. “Like hell you can’t. We weren’t done.” I began to kiss at his neck, pulling him closer.

                “Ethan, my sister just walked in on me having sex! I can’t keep going after that!” he snapped, pushing me away and burying his face in his hands.

                I raised an eyebrow at him and shifted. Will let out a choked noise as I slowly lowered myself onto him.

                “What are you doing?” His voice was shaking.

                “Picking up where we left off,” I said with a grin. “Unless you really didn’t want to.” I lowered myself a little more and he let out another choked noise.

                He gripped my body. “Okay,” he said, his voice slightly high pitched. Lust was rising in his eyes, swallowing up the mortified expression. He shifted us, pushing me back on his bed, and I gasped as he continued. He kissed me, his confidence slowly coming back. “You’re right. We weren’t done,” he said, a small, horny grin coming to his face.